PDA

View Full Version : 3M Performance Finish - Conflicting info

backtees
06-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Picked up some 3MPF on sale here in Jax. Read the label and tried it out as a LSP on black Lexus. Loved it.

Not enough of an expert to compare to other products but it was wipe on wipe off. Very easy to apply and came off without effort.

Went to the autogeek store for some more and the description online says let dry to haze.

I tend to believe the label on the product. Any reason autogeek would say otherwise???

dougaross
06-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Picked up some 3MPF on sale here in Jax. Read the label and tried it out as a LSP on black Lexus. Loved it.

Not enough of an expert to compare to other products but it was wipe on wipe off. Very easy to apply and came off without effort.

Went to the autogeek store for some more and the description online says let dry to haze.

I tend to believe the label on the product. Any reason autogeek would say otherwise???
There is also a video I think from 3M that says WOWO. I have used it that way and had excellent results. Some times AG does have incorrect info on their website.

Jeff120
06-06-2011, 08:49 PM
I WOWO as well.

Great product, really nice stuff. I got some at Biglots last year for like 3-4 bucks!

kkreit01
06-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Me too. I didn't need it, but $3 BL find was good for me. I followed the label, and used WOWO method. It worked well for me.