PDA

View Full Version : Water Maggnet Question

Nuke33
01-13-2007, 03:00 PM
How does Meg Water magnet comepare to the Guzzler? Is it worth the 10 dollers? What about the Chemical guys Dring WW?

Thanks
Ryan:awesome:

FloridaNative
01-13-2007, 03:05 PM
The guzzler is the better towel hands down! I haven't used the Chemical Guys one though so I cannot comment on it. :)

Nuke33
01-13-2007, 03:06 PM
double the price better? hehe

FloridaNative
01-13-2007, 03:07 PM
double the price better? hehe

I think it's worth it. The guzzler is alot softer and it soaks up better in my opinion and with proper washing it lasts a long long time. And if you buy the guzzlers in the packs you get a better value. :)

ScottB
01-13-2007, 07:07 PM
your simply gonna get what you pay for in this senario. The guzzlers are worth the money.

supercharged
01-13-2007, 07:37 PM
your simply gonna get what you pay for in this senario. The guzzlers are worth the money.
:iagree: , Guzzlers are much softer. I used both, and I can tell you that Water magnet absorbs less water, and is a little rougher to the touch towel.

Reddwarf
01-13-2007, 07:58 PM
I own both. The Guzzler reigns supreme! As Supercharged says, it absorbs water faster and is softer.

P1et
01-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Comparing the Absorber to the Guzzler is night and day. The Absorber is a great product, don't get me wrong, but it seemed like you had to use it for at least 10 times before it was "broken in" if that makes any sense. It dried good, but you would always leave some water on the vehicle that would inevitably cause marks on the paint. Not good.

Haven't had the chance to use the Guzzler yet (it's 34 degrees outside in Austin currently) but by just looking at it, it looks like a right winner. I've already washed them and they're ready to go!

HAN
01-14-2007, 01:20 PM
as everyone else has said, the guzzlers are much softer. I have both in my arsenal, but it seems that if you move the water magnet over the paint (i.e. not blotting) you might get some marring. Just IMHO...

Pete