PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sf, Ca

Gotapen
06-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Hello Everyone,

recently just joined been trolling and lurking the forums and posts and finally decided to join and say hello!!!
Currently have a 2011 honda Cr-v which will be getting a nice cleaning with some Megs Apc, IronX, and some Cquartz.... (Hope i do it correctly....) i told my dealer not to wash wax and do what ever was needed to the car, except for give me a free tank off gas! Also purchased some other stuff to hopefully restor some of my Family Cars......

Hope to learn a lot from you guys:xyxthumbs:

Thanks
Stephen

jasmd2
06-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Hello from San Ramon

DetailedByPrecision
06-06-2011, 01:15 AM
welcome aboard. i am from san francisco as well.

james_death
06-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Welcome aboard and enjoy...:xyxthumbs:
Sounds like your getting off to a good start, getting rid of any shipping or dealer stuff on the car then decontamination, just add perhaps a tar remover then a claying. The Cquartz will serve you well...:xyxthumbs:

Gotapen
06-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Welcome aboard and enjoy...:xyxthumbs:
Sounds like your getting off to a good start, getting rid of any shipping or dealer stuff on the car then decontamination, just add perhaps a tar remover then a claying. The Cquartz will serve you well...:xyxthumbs:

thanks for the advice i think i will clay the car also.... was thinking of not doing it.... but when i was looking and did the plastic bag test on the hood it feels like there is some grit that i cant see......

thanks for the welcome also!

Meghan
06-07-2011, 09:40 AM
:welcome: