PDA

View Full Version : What size trailer for mobile detail

rickhill
06-05-2011, 08:25 AM
I looking to buy an enclosed trailer for mobile detail. What size do you think I should get 5x8 or something larger? I will be pulling with Suburban so weight is not a problem. Thanks guys

dad07
06-05-2011, 08:33 AM
A 5x8 should suit your needs but you have to think how you are going to lay it out.
do you want it packed in there or do you need a little more room to move around.

try taking a piece of string and make 5x8 box then stand in the middle and think about where your goin to put everything then youll be able to determine if its big enough.

Perfections
06-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Are you planning on using the trailer for a water storage tank/ pressure washer setup? What all larger equipment are you planning on using? I fit everything I need in a Nissan murano, but the largest piece of equipment I have is a vac, so needless to say you could probably work out of your suburban unless you really wanna tote some larger stuff

rickhill
06-05-2011, 08:40 AM
A 5x8 should suit your needs but you have to think how you are going to lay it out.
do you want it packed in there or do you need a little more room to move around.

try taking a piece of string and make 5x8 box then stand in the middle and think about where your goin to put everything then youll be able to determine if its big enough.
That string idea is great, never thought of that.Thanks

rickhill
06-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Are you planning on using the trailer for a water storage tank/ pressure washer setup? What all larger equipment are you planning on using? I fit everything I need in a Nissan murano, but the largest piece of equipment I have is a vac, so needless to say you could probably work out of your suburban unless you really wanna tote some larger stuff
I will have everything generator,water tank, pressure washer, extractor, and vac. I want to be fully mobile. I am going to be doing some semi trucks. Also I want to be able to do pressure washing jobs occasionally.