PDA

View Full Version : Clearkote Quik shine...Megs last touch

BILL
01-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Is there a favorite between these 2 products??

Also can Quik shine be used in the sun???????

abrcrombe
01-12-2007, 06:44 PM
I prefer Quikshine, and I use it in the sun. I never let it SIT in the sun, so I don't know how it would hold up to that. Meg's is good, but it is not at the same level as Quikshine.

Reddwarf
01-12-2007, 08:59 PM
I agree with abrcrombe. Meg's is good and can often be had for a good price. But the performance of Clearkote's Quickshine is superior!

ehuth1
01-12-2007, 09:57 PM
I just got my quikshine today and I'm in love with this QD. I just layered my truck with liquid sov' and it spotted up from the morning dew quikshine set the standard for my personal truck QD's. Everyone else gets the MEGS :)

RFulmer
01-12-2007, 10:13 PM
I just got my quikshine today and I'm in love with this QD. I just layered my truck with liquid sov' and it spotted up from the morning dew quikshine set the standard for my personal truck QD's. Everyone else gets the MEGS :)

I just got my gallon of Quick Shine in today from Autogeek (got in on one of the last few gallons they had left). I must say this stuff is great.

Glass and Mirrors!!!! My window's haven't ever been so clean and I cleaned the mirror over our fire place and I was given an extreamly clean and streak free finish. Great stuff!!

It's kind of bitter sweet. I now have a new product that I really like but AG isn't going to sell it any longer. :confused:

BILL
01-13-2007, 08:11 AM
I just got my gallon of Quick Shine in today from Autogeek (got in on one of the last few gallons they had left). I must say this stuff is great.

Glass and Mirrors!!!! My window's haven't ever been so clean and I cleaned the mirror over our fire place and I was given an extreamly clean and streak free finish. Great stuff!!

It's kind of bitter sweet. I now have a new product that I really like but AG isn't going to sell it any longer. :confused:

Other sites are selling it...don't worry it will be available.....;)

supercharged
01-13-2007, 10:28 AM
Another vote for Quikshine!
I used Megs Last Touch and found nothing special about it. Will I buy more? No.

BILL
01-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Another vote for Quikshine!
I used Megs Last Touch and found nothing special about it. Will I buy more? No.

THANKS.......:cheers:

WAX-BANDIT
01-13-2007, 05:02 PM
It's funny they don't carry
it because you don't have to
buy a bunch of it to be a dealer.
So why would they not just carry
the QS and nothing else from
quickshine?:(

Juztang
01-13-2007, 05:20 PM
I go through a ton of Quik Shine. I use it on all the paint,trim,glass,etc. My wife even uses it on furniture!

supercharged
01-13-2007, 07:43 PM
THANKS.......:cheers:
You are welcome.
By the way, there still is a little more Clearkote left in 32 oz bottles at AG.
Get it before it's gone.

JYear
01-13-2007, 09:18 PM
I just used the Quik Shine that was a free gift during the holiday season. WOWO is great. I just have to see how the car looks now in daylight. :)