PDA

View Full Version : Can I get Your opinions on my first video/slideshow guys?!?!?!?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bates Detailing
06-03-2011, 07:24 PM
What do you all think - any and all opinions please!!!

Its the only video on the B & B Facebook profile page. Is this nice enough to put on the website?!?!?!

B & B Detailing | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/B-B-Detailing/135827766453541)

ShineTimeDetail
06-03-2011, 07:43 PM
It's horrible! Lol just kidding I'm going to watch it now.

ShineTimeDetail
06-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Hey I don't see a video

Bates Detailing
06-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Hey I don't see a video

Thats wierd - its definitely there.... it is myself in front of a 40 ft RV..... its a short movie of RVs that I have done in the past year - its under videos too.

C. Charles Hahn
06-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Looks good Anthony! :props:

BTW, those folks with the Corvette I shared my quote with you on finally got back with me, and we're scheduling some fairly extensive work on it in the near future :cool:

Glad to see business is looking up for you! :cheers:

C. Charles Hahn
06-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Thats wierd - its definitely there.... it is myself in front of a 40 ft RV..... its a short movie of RVs that I have done in the past year - its under videos too.

Here's the direct link to your video:

Videos Posted by B & B Detailing: Rv Clips [HQ] | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2126216279070)

Bates Detailing
06-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Looks good Anthony! :props:

BTW, those folks with the Corvette I shared my quote with you on finally got back with me, and we're scheduling some fairly extensive work on it in the near future :cool:

Glad to see business is looking up for you! :cheers:

Thats awesome man! You definitely put some work into that quote - which Im sure demonstrated to them that you will put a great amount of detail into their ride. Congrats man:dblthumb2:

john b
06-03-2011, 09:01 PM
very nice-the piano music fit just right

Bates Detailing
06-03-2011, 09:16 PM
very nice-the piano music fit just right

Cool - thanx man!

LuxuryMobile
06-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Looks good to me Anthony. Pretty darn clean RVs too!

john b
06-03-2011, 09:31 PM
are you close to nashville?

maximus20895
06-03-2011, 10:08 PM
He's in Smyrna, and sorry, but I thought the music was too slow, but that's just me ;(

MDetail
06-03-2011, 10:17 PM
I am going to have to disagree with the audio. IMO a video is just like any other form of advertisement, it needs to be catchy and to the point. I don't think you did a bad job, but I think there is room for improvement and everything I will list is only because I feel that you started this thread with the full intent of getting constructive criticism.

1.Get some kind of up beat music. (words not needed, but upbeat music to keep interest throughout the video.)
2. (for your before and after picture I would make them separate slides, focus on the area you really want to show off, and clearly label them before and after) In your video, I wouldn't want anyone to miss the wording, and the focus on the poor looking rim, and think that was your work.
3. Some of the RVs/Trailors (or maybe it's just the pictures) don't do your work justice. I know it might be hard to come by alot of pictures for you, but you still need to be selective in your process.
4. 1 or 2 of the pictures were kind of dark, when you ended up zooming into a particular area, it was just hard to see what was going on (it could also be the down played FB quality)

Again, these were just friendly suggestions in hopes to help improve your videos and get some more customers. Great start.

Bates Detailing
06-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Im trying to respond but it wont let me

Bates Detailing
06-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Looks good to me Anthony. Pretty darn clean RVs too!

Thanx man

are you close to nashville?

Yes I am close.... about 30 % of my revenue comes from my jobs in Nashville, the rest are to the east of Nashville.