PDA

View Full Version : And I thought I had it tough.....

ALLN1WASH
06-02-2011, 10:16 PM
I've been in Vegas this pass week vacationing with the family, and am REALLY AMAZED with all this competition these guys are up against.

My first day here, I counted 4 different mobile guys working in my hotel alone. The next morning we rode around town, and I promise you, I counted atleast 15 fixed facilities and atleast 5 additional mobile guys. Now to put this into better prospective, WE NEVER DROVE MORE THAN 5 blocks away from the hotel in any direction. And check this out; some of these guys were operating 24/7.....

Geeze.... I thought I had it bad competing with the 5 fixed and 6 other mobile guys in my town. But I tell you what, seeing this has really motivated me to get out there and hustle harder!!!!
If these guys can make it happen despite the stiff competition, I can surely get out and get a little more happening....

Thanks Vegas, I had a blast....

C. Charles Hahn
06-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Well to be fair, you also have to take into account the size of their market in Vegas, the caliber of cars there, and the number of high rollers with money to burn on services like detailing.

That definitely makes a difference in terms of how much "competition" there really is as compared with a smaller market saturated with lots of detailers fighting over the same potential customers.

Either way, becoming more motivated is hardly a bad thing.

Scarelane
06-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Lots of big money and high end cars in Vegas for sure!