View Full Version : dodo vs fuzion vs souveran

Pages : [1] 2

Slacking TJ
06-02-2011, 10:00 PM
would like to here opinions on dodo supernatural, fuzion & souveran paste waxes

thanks

Dr Oldz
06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
I don't like Dodo SN. Love the other two!

05xrunner
06-02-2011, 10:33 PM
never used SN..but I have Fuzion and Souveran..Fuzion i think is the best..it last longer then souveran, I think it wipes off easier then souveran in case you accidentally put to much on. It is not as greasy as souveran. Souveran is really nice as well. I currently have that on my car. i switch back and forth. Ease of use is close for the 2 with edge going to Fuzion but they are both good.

James K
06-02-2011, 10:49 PM
I have Souveran and Supernatural and like them both. The SN seems to last longer, but the Souveran is easier to work with. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them though.

AeroCleanse
06-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Have only used SN, looks great and it lasts and lasts. SN is easier to use if you use something like Lime Prime or Lime Prime Lite before.

MaxT
06-02-2011, 11:14 PM
It has been noted in many comparison threads that fuzion lasts longer and attracts less dust while being very easy to apply and wipe off.

Arnie36
06-02-2011, 11:16 PM
I have only used Fuzion, i love it. incredibly easy to remove and buffs to a brilliant balance of warmth and gloss.

Rob T
06-02-2011, 11:58 PM
I have used all three, and I like Fuzion the best, and by a decent margin. It gives protection for a very reasonable amount of time, and is probably the easiest wax that I have ever used both in terms of application and especially removal. And.....it looks fantastic!

SN is a very nice wax, but depending on the conditions, it can be a little tricky with sweating etc. For a pure wax, it looks better on lighter colors, generally speaking.

Souveran just doesn't last long. Unless you have a black or red car, it doesn't really make much sense to use it imo.

Nordic Lisa
06-03-2011, 06:47 AM
Souveran is easily at the bottom of those three. Sure it looks nice, but it's gone in a matter of days if your car is outside at all.

Fuzion is nice, and lasts for a while, but I would put it in a different category because it's a hybrid. To me it has more of a sealant look.

If you are looking for a warm deep glow I would pick Supernatural from this list. It's fairly easy to use, lasts for a while, and looks amazing.

loudog2
06-03-2011, 06:51 AM
It has been noted in many comparison threads that fuzion lasts longer and attracts less dust while being very easy to apply and wipe off.
Than souveran, not supernatural.

Kean
06-03-2011, 11:57 AM
….I have only used Fuzion among the 3 but I was quite impressed with it. The fact is that I probably never would have tried it if I hadn’t received a small jar (the one AG sells for ~$45) as a free sample. However, now that I have, I may pick up a full size container the next time they have a special on it. I found it extremely easy to use and surprisingly (relatively) durable. I also like how well it worked on trim. ….before recently switching to G/Techniq C4, I preferred using an LSP on my trim rather than dressings (and still do in some cases).

SeaJay's
06-03-2011, 12:02 PM
I have Souveran and Supernatural and like them both. The SN seems to last longer, but the Souveran is easier to work with. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them though.

Same here. I have yet to try out Fuzion. But I was very happy with SN and Souveran on dark colors especially. Souveran really leaves that nice deep wet look.

ScottB
06-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Souveran looks great on solids, Fuzion looks great on all colors, and Supernatural works well but much harder to remove and often needs a rebuff. All are solid choices ...

AeroCleanse
06-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Souveran looks great on solids, Fuzion looks great on all colors, and Supernatural works well but much harder to remove and often needs a rebuff. All are solid choices ...

I've not found that with Supernatural, its very easy to remove.

supercharged
06-04-2011, 03:07 AM
Having used Dodo Juice Straight Eight, Supernatural, RBJE, Austintacious, Fuzion, and Souveran I have to say they are all great waxes. You cannot go wrong with either one...Fuzion, Souveran, Supernatural, RBJE, and Orange Crush are among my favorite...