PDA

View Full Version : CG EZ- creme glaze

Pages : [1] 2

93fox
06-02-2011, 08:54 PM
I just bought a 16oz bottle of this stuff and was wondering if any of you guys have used it before? It really caught my attention since it claims to leave a nice wet shine and at the same time bonding agents for an lsp. For those that have used it, do lsp adhere better? What is your method of application and what overall thoughts do you have on it?

James K
06-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Good stuff IMO. Don't notice any extra LSP bonding. I apply it with a red pad on my DA.

PBoy
06-02-2011, 09:44 PM
I just bought a 16oz bottle of this stuff and was wondering if any of you guys have used it before? It really caught my attention since it claims to leave a nice wet shine and at the same time bonding agents for an lsp. For those that have used it, do lsp adhere better? What is your method of application and what overall thoughts do you have on it?

I bought some. Very easy to use, but I don't honestly see that it adds anything to a well prepped vehicle.

embolism
06-02-2011, 10:02 PM
hopefully it doesn't stain trim like the black light (boo)

fishnugget
06-02-2011, 10:06 PM
I have it and used it to prep for my lsp. It worked well and cleaned most of the polishing oils/residue. I still used a citrus wash to remove the oils however.

93fox
06-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Good stuff IMO. Don't notice any extra LSP bonding. I apply it with a red pad on my DA.

Thats odd, ive read in other forums that its one of the only glazes that leaves bonding agents for any LSP. I will have to put this to the test and see what preforms better.

James K
06-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Thats odd, ive read in other forums that its one of the only glazes that leaves bonding agents for any LSP. I will have to put this to the test and see what preforms better.

It's possible it does, I just have not noticed it. I guess I never really paid attention.

93fox
06-02-2011, 10:45 PM
It's possible it does, I just have not noticed it. I guess I never really paid attention.

have you tried Wet Mirror Finishing glaze?

James K
06-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Nope. I use just EZ Creme and Blacklight.

93fox
06-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Nope. I use just EZ Creme and Blacklight.

I have a bottle of Wet mirror finish glaze. i just havent had the time to try it out. Ive heard great stuff about blacklight. :xyxthumbs:

James K
06-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Blacklight is some good stuff IMO. CG always goes way overboard on their descriptions though. Good Lord. LOL.

Fast Eddie
06-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Blacklight is some good stuff IMO. CG always goes way overboard on their descriptions though. Good Lord. LOL.
Yeah, their descriptions are rather ridiculous, and their website leaves a lot to be desired, but they do have some great products. I got me some Blacklight on order to try out :xyxthumbs:

ChrisJ
06-03-2011, 06:25 AM

Yeah, their descriptions are rather ridiculous, and their website leaves a lot to be desired, but they do have some great products. I got me some Blacklight on order to try out :xyxthumbs:

Agreed...I really like the Blacklight...It really is good stuff...I havent really seen much of a difference between it and BFWD to be honest...

silverfox
06-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Its the best glaze I've ever used to this point, and I've tried many throughout the years. Its a winner...and its perfect to apply right after you polish (and before you apply a sealant or wax.)

Their wet mirror glaze was my previous favorite, but this newer product is even better...goes on easy and comes off easier. I would apply it with a DA polisher if you have that option. You don't need much.

Glazes do have a place, despite the negative opinions out there.

ziggo99
06-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Silverfox,
How does the Wet Mirror or EZ-Cream handle high humidity areas?