PDA

View Full Version : Picture idea

Kaleb G.
06-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Anybody ever bought a cheap jump drive or a cd to upload pictures onto and give to clients? Most of us take many pictures during the process and upload to our computers anyway...

maximus20895
06-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Wouldn't it be better to tell them your website with the pictures on it?

Lasthope05
06-02-2011, 09:36 PM
I think that would be a great idea for the more extensive packages that offer paint correction and interior work as the customer would have some documentation of before, during and after pictures. It shows the client how much work and care was put into the car. However, I wouldnt offer it to basic wash/waxes or single single steps though.

That would be a great signature gift. Business card and CD documenting the entire process you did on the car. Additionally you could add small samples of shampoo, QD, and microfiber in a small gift bag. It cost you barely anything and leaves a very good impression for the customer.

ScubaCougr
06-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Actually printed up a bunch of 5x7s for a nice elderly lady who recently asked me to detail her 80s Scirocco, in order to sell it.

I could tell she was very pained giving up the car her husband custom ordered from Germany, but knew it was time.

ChrisJ
06-03-2011, 06:28 AM
With the price of thumbdrives being where they are now it wouldnt be crazy to do that...I know when I have professional family pictures done they give me a thumb drive and it makes life easy with them already being in digital form...