PDA

View Full Version : Junk?

Trevor
06-02-2011, 11:22 AM
A co-worker knows I started to get into the detailing stuff for my cars and decided to be helpful by bringing me some products she was never going to use.

I did some researching and it looks like this stuff is sold in front of gas stations???:eek: Come to think of it I do remember these guys doing something in front of my local BP last year, with proceeds going to a wounded military members charity.

It is all from rgslabs. I have some "cleaning wax with caranuba", some "touchless tire shine", "general purpose cleaner" and some "carpet and upholestry cleaner".

I don't really plan on using the "cleaning wax with caranuba" on my car's paint at all unless someone can speak otherwise. It is supposedly a waterless wash and wax. But could I maybe use it to clean my wheels?

And what about the carpet cleaner or tire shine? Should I just throw this junk all away before I hurt something? ;)

richy
06-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Hate to see it go to a landfill. Go on Kijiji or Craig's list and give it away to someone for free.

FUNX650
06-02-2011, 11:37 AM
RGS Labs address is/was 7966 Jack James Drive Stewart, Fla., I believe just up the way from AutoGeek HQ.

Perhaps AG could shed some light on their products?