PDA

View Full Version : Headed to D.C.

ObsessiveAutoDetail
06-02-2011, 06:39 AM
Hey Guys & Gals.... The wife and I are leaving Ferndale Michigan and headed for Washington D.C. for vacation! Can't wait!

I received a bottle of DP Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate on my last order. I decided to mix up a 16 oz bottle and pack a few Cobra microfibers along for the trip. The Wife laughed and was embarrassed... Anyway, I applied Menzerna Power Lock and Aquapel to the windshield.

I will update throughout the trip and let you know how the DP Waterless Auto Wash works on all the bugs and road grime.

Mike Phillips
06-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Have a safe trip! Take some pictures and share with us anything exciting that happens.

:xyxthumbs:

ObsessiveAutoDetail
06-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Have a safe trip! Take some pictures and share with us anything exciting that happens.

:xyxthumbs:

You bet! I tried to sneak the spray bottle and microfibers in the car... she's STILL heckling me! How do you make them understand...?

mdb917
06-02-2011, 07:13 AM
I doubt there is a way to make others understand. I'm not even sure I totally understand this detailing affliction we all share. :buffing:

D.C. is one of my all time favorite cities. So many things to do and see. Enjoy the time there and as Mike P. says bring back pictures to share. :Picture:

Munich77
06-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Enjoy the trip :). DC is a great place. Just don't try driving downtown or the beltway at rush hour :). Make sure to look at some museums too. If you have time check out the portrait gallery it is really cool.

Sunshyne
06-02-2011, 08:28 PM
enjoy your time, if you need anything while you are here let me know.

clm65
06-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Cool! My son and I leave Saturday for DC. It is a Safety Patrol trip for his school and I am chaperoning. 24 kids and 12 parents on a tour bus. I assure you I will not be cleaning the bus, inside or out.