PDA

View Full Version : What To Use On My Interior?

bigdeal
05-30-2011, 12:18 AM
To date, I've always used 303 Protectant on the dash, door panels, and interior trim of my cars. Its always provided pretty decent results. Right now, I'm out of 303, and began to wonder what you 'professionals' like to use on the interiors of the cars you detail.

So let me know. What new and wonderful product do I need to buy from AG to try on my interiors, or should I just stay with 303?

Feed back please

Gondee
05-30-2011, 01:03 AM
I'm no pro, but I have had great results with griots interior products. I love their entire line =P I highly recommend (they have free shipping deal right now too)

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

jimmyjam
05-30-2011, 04:04 AM
What type of finish are you looking for? Matte/High gloss/Med gloss etc...
What type of material is your interior? Hard textured plastic/Soft textured plastic that will leave a streak result with a shine/oily product..

Garry Dean
05-30-2011, 07:07 AM
What type of material is your interior? Hard textured plastic/Soft textured plastic that will leave a streak result with a shine/oily product..
:whs:

bigdeal
05-30-2011, 08:52 AM
What type of material is your interior? Hard textured plastic/Soft textured plastic that will leave a streak result with a shine/oily product..I'm looking for a matte to med gloss (not a real fan of high gloss on interior plastic). The material to be treated is almost all hard plastic with only some small door inserts being a flexible soft vinyl material. Hope that helps.

TWEEDERTWEEK
05-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Lucas makes an awesome interior product. You can buy it at Orielly's.

bigdeal
06-02-2011, 11:42 PM
I know you huys have to have more suggestions. I need some feedback from people who know more than me about interior detailing (which is pretty much everyone here).
:bump2:

PA DETAILER
06-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Ultima Interior Guard Plus 12 oz., interior protectant, rubber & vinyl protectant, dash dressing (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-interior-guard-12.html)

DP Interior Surface Protectant is a multi-surface shield for your vehicle’s interior. In addition to protectants, DP Interior Surface Protectant (http://www.autogeek.net/dp380.html)

john b
06-03-2011, 12:12 AM
you might want to look at some of the stuff megs has been putting out for otc

tcfatboys
06-03-2011, 01:42 AM
MEGUIAR'S / PROFESSIONAL VINYL & RUBBER CLEANER & CONDITIONER #40

YOU WILL LOVE THIS PRODUCT / PLUS LEAVES YOU AN SMELL LIKE BRAND NEW LEATHER CAR INTERIOR!!!

ACTUALLY FOR ME I LIKE MUCH BETTER FOR INTERIOR THIS PRODUCT THAN 303. I THINK 303 IS WAY TO GLOSSY FOR INTERIOR

AND THERE IS ANOTHER ONE BY: Protect All / it is more like a general Protector. works fine too
and it really has that UV protection
but my first option for me is the MEGUIAR'S instead of the 303