im about to place an order and here is what im ordering

sig series 2
collonite 845
dg 901 wash
dp tire gel
megs quick inside detailer
mothers drying towel
klasse aio
cobra flex foam detailing bundle (thinking about cuttin this out but wanted it for tire gel, what do u think?) what kind of applicator would u recommend?

here is where i need advice, i think i may need a wheel cleaner but im not sure what to use on the oem rims. 2008 and 2010 gm products and they are alloy rims. i thought about just using the klasse on the rims topped off with 845? or just bit the bullet and get dp wheel cleaner and wheel glaze??? but that will have to wait. thanks in advance

Dr Oldz
05-29-2011, 07:00 PM
I am personally not big on the wheel glazes. For me they don't last as long as 845(my go to for wheels along with Ultima Tire and Trim Guard). I generally think most wheels usually clean up well with soap and water but the instances where they are dirtier than normal, I like Optimum Power Clean and the P21S Gel. The Cobra applicators and DP Tire Gel are a good combo. Nice order BTW.:props:

lucky417
05-29-2011, 08:09 PM
thank u sir. i prolly end up droping the towel. im a lil over budget right now. but i need a good drying towel. hmmm

Perfections
05-29-2011, 11:04 PM
thank u sir. i prolly end up droping the towel. im a lil over budget right now. but i need a good drying towel. hmmm

That's a great towel, I'd drop the klasse aio and stick with the 845 on the rims instead :)

gmreed
05-29-2011, 11:24 PM
That's a great towel, I'd drop the klasse aio and stick with the 845 on the rims instead :)

I agree, love Collinite, you can't go wrong with it!!!