PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion over UPGP?

Shane731
05-26-2011, 08:55 PM
Can you put Fuzion over UPGP? I already have 2 coats of UPGP on our white Odyssey and was thinking of adding a third (from Ultima's website: Ultima Paint Guard Plus can be layered to produce more shine. In most cases, 2-3 coats of Ultima Paint Guard Plus can produce stunning results. To keep this shine, re-treat monthly and maintain with Ultima Detail Spray Plus) but I've heard that Fuzion looks great on white so was thinking of using it as a final layer. What do you think? One more coat of UPGP or one coat of Fuzion?

Garry Dean
05-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Can you put Fuzion over UPGP? I already have 2 coats of UPGP on our white Odyssey and was thinking of adding a third (from Ultima's website: Ultima Paint Guard Plus can be layered to produce more shine. In most cases, 2-3 coats of Ultima Paint Guard Plus can produce stunning results. To keep this shine, re-treat monthly and maintain with Ultima Detail Spray Plus) but I've heard that Fuzion looks great on white so was thinking of using it as a final layer. What do you think? One more coat of UPGP or one coat of Fuzion?

You absolutely can and you should if you have some! UPGP is great stuff. Top it with Fuzion which is also great stuff and you will be very pleased!

Shane731
05-26-2011, 10:07 PM
Decided to go with Fuzion. Nummy! Looks candy coated now. Sweet! Supposed to be sunny but hot Sunday and Monday, so I will try to get some pictures then. Im the MAN

Garry Dean
05-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Decided to go with Fuzion. Nummy! Looks candy coated now. Sweet! Supposed to be sunny but hot Sunday and Monday, so I will try to get some pictures then. Im the MAN
Awesome, I cant wait to see that thing blingin!