PDA

View Full Version : funny smell

waxman1
05-26-2011, 01:44 PM
well i had a smel in the shop,couldnt find it for awhile.the vacuum hose came apart,there it was. some junk got stuck in it and boy,was it ripe. so now i wash the hose out at the end of each month,late in the afternoon,leave it in the sun,to help dry it out. havent had the stink come back.

FUNX650
05-26-2011, 01:49 PM
well i had a smel in the shop,couldnt find it for awhile.the vacuum hose came apart,there it was. some junk got stuck in it and boy,was it ripe. so now i wash the hose out at the end of each month,late in the afternoon,leave it in the sun,to help dry it out. havent had the stink come back.

Has the Mother-In-Law come up missing lately? :D

Flash Gordon
05-26-2011, 02:15 PM
When I got in my car this morning, I was like ### is that funky smell. Turns out, I forgot to toss my Mickey D's bag from yesterday that I had tossed my onions and picles into the bag. I had to lite a cigarette just to kill the order

SeaJay's
05-26-2011, 02:21 PM
When I got in my car this morning, I was like ### is that funky smell. Turns out, I forgot to toss my Mickey D's bag from yesterday that I had tossed my onions and picles into the bag. I had to lite a cigarette just to kill the order

LOL nice! You really do crack me up sometimes!

I sometimes forget to empty out my wet/dry vac after doing a job and the next time I go to use it, it's NASTY! So, usually before I use it I'll open it up, empty it, and give it a good rinse with the hose.

dad07
05-26-2011, 03:41 PM

This reminds me of a short funny story:A good customer calls me "Tim i'm going out of town in a few days can you work me in for some maintence"
No problem James bring it by tommarow evening and I'll knock it out it won't take long you can wait on it if you want.

The customer shows up I wash it,dry it pull it in the shop and proceed to work on the interior,fire up the shop vac and this AWLFULL stench starts....he says taps me on the shoulder and asks what that smell? I turned and looked at him with serious look and said what did you spill in here?

He imediately called his wife for a ride and told me to get rid of it asap....he pickedup the car while i was at work and mailed me a check ( which is normal for him).

dad07
05-26-2011, 03:49 PM

This reminds me of a short funny story:A good customer calls me "Tim i'm going out of town in a few days can you work me in for some maintence"
No problem James bring it by tommarow evening and I'll knock it out it won't take long you can wait on it if you want.

The customer shows up I wash it,dry it pull it in the shop and proceed to work on the interior,fire up the shop vac and this AWLFULL stench starts....he says taps me on the shoulder and asks what that smell? I turned and looked at him with serious look and said what did you spill in here?

He imediately called his wife for a ride and told me to get rid of it asap....he pickedup the car while i was at work and mailed me a check ( which is normal for him).

Got a huge tip like $100 when he got got back from his trip he called me to wash again and I jumped on it got done and he asked what do I owe you and I said nothing,he had this confused look and I explained the previous appt that it wasn't really wassn't his car it was my shop vac that stunk so bad,he started laughing very loudly and said I blamed the whole thing on my wife!

He handed me $20 and said you got me good and Ill see ya in couple of weeks! He had a great Sense of humor!