PDA

View Full Version : souveran vs fuzion

Slacking TJ
05-25-2011, 10:39 PM
looking for opinions on fuzion vs souveran on top of wg 3.0 sealant esp on black finish?

which pads are preferred to apply ccs, flat, ht etc.

was thinking of using souveran through summer and fall and switching to fuzion during winter

Dr Oldz
05-25-2011, 11:00 PM
If you have both, try them and see what you like better. I do love Souveran tho but Fuzion is also nice and has better durability. Basically both are great waxes and it comes down to personal opinion. I usually apply my LSP's with red flat pads but the blue ones work equally well also.

barryscott
05-25-2011, 11:44 PM
On my car like the looks a little better with Souveran, but like Jim above says, Fuzion has a little better durability. Both great LSP's

Emm
05-26-2011, 05:06 AM
I like the looks of Souveran, and I use a flat LC red/gold pad, and with liquid waxes/sealants I use LC red CCS pad.

mbkite
05-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Soulbrotherveran gets my vote..

A4 1.8tqm
05-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Souveran is renowned for it's darkening ability, but I really like the look of Fuzion on black. Both are an absolute pleasure to use. I say top the DGPS with a coat of Fuzion, then apply Souveran a couple weeks later.

CEE DOG
05-26-2011, 07:39 AM
Souveran is renowned for it's darkening ability, but I really like the look of Fuzion on black. Both are an absolute pleasure to use. I say top the DGPS with a coat of Fuzion, then apply Souveran a couple weeks later.

Oh Yeah!!!

But if dust is an issue for you you might go Fusion with no Souveran.

LegacyGT
05-26-2011, 08:01 AM
Oh Yeah!!!

But if dust is an issue for you you might go Fusion with no Souveran.

I agree! Fuzion has better durability, and does not attract dust like Sourveran does. Both are very good waxes, Fuzion is the winner in my book, applied with the really soft red wax pad.

stuart374
05-26-2011, 09:30 AM
Any thoughts on how the durability of liquid souveran compares to the paste?

nothelle
05-26-2011, 10:14 PM
I never had any luck with souveran, never got that really deep wet look. Until yesterday after 4 layers, each a day apart... finally got my deep wet with warm glow finish..... Finally!

Fuzion is more flake popper, great on metallic paints.. not mirror-like finish, but just good brightness and clarity...

Liquid souveran final look closely resembles Fuzion, but not quite. Kinda hard to describe, but LS has taken a spot in my go-to-LSP list. Last week i polycharged LS and the result was amazing... the flakes popped out like crazy and slickness resembles WGDGPS

fairlady350z
05-26-2011, 11:08 PM
^ I think liquid souveran is different than paste. I like souveran but it does attract a crazy amount of dust. I'll be trying fuzion next and hopefully it resurrects that issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D_Nyholm
05-30-2011, 09:08 PM
I had been using Souveran on my black Porsche for about 2 years. I then borrowed a friends Fuzion sample to see how it looked. It seemed to add more gloss than souveran and definitely darkened the paint. The car looked cleaner somehow and just sparkled and looked much better in my opinion. I then got my hands on my own 3 oz Fuzion. For the past 3 months or so, i've had souveran on the drivers side and fuzion on the passenger side to see the long term differences. For the way I use my car, I never run out of protection, but the fuzion is also much easier to apply and remove.

ESSO
05-30-2011, 09:42 PM
I love souveran on black car