PDA

View Full Version : wolfgang products???

trhland
01-10-2007, 08:29 PM
how do you guys like there stuff glazes ? waxes? ive been thinking of useing some new stuff. but never tryed there line. how does it compair to pinnicles line??

Gary Sword
01-10-2007, 08:37 PM
So far I have tried Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, Black Diamond Tire Gel and their Clay and Clay Lub. If think all 3 Wolfgang products I tried are excellant. I have not tried similar Pinnacle products. I have tried Pinnacle Souveran Paste and Liquid Souveran. Both products are also excellant.

FloridaNative
01-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Both lines are excellent but have different offerings for the consumer. Pinnacle's offerngs are more natural using high grade carnauba to bring wetness depth and warmth to the paint whereas Wolfgang uses polymer technology to make their deep gloss paint sealant. Although the Wolfgang sealant was created to bridge the gap between carnaubas and sealants offering a warmer glow than other sealants, it still offers the high gloss and reflectivity that the sealants are known for. It's really up to you what look you prefer, but you cannot go wrong with either product line. :)

wytstang
01-11-2007, 01:50 AM
I've treid Wolf's Deep gloss sealant and their tire dressing. WG tire dressing has replaced my other tire dressing and WG sealant is my Fall protectant (very easy to apply and remove).

supercharged
01-11-2007, 02:53 AM
All Wolfgang product will give you stunning results!

Red350
01-11-2007, 01:18 PM
WDGS is my favorite sealant so far:awesome: