PDA

View Full Version : Basic Detailing Packages

jhallhall
05-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Well as I am just starting out detailing my own cars a number of people have been asking if I could take care of theres. Most people seem to only be interested in basic exterior wash or basic exterior/ interior with exterior protection. I have come up with 2 packages that I want to offer. Keep in mind they are very basic, please let me know what you think and if what I'm charging seems fair. Thanks!!

Package 1 $40
- hand wash (2bm)
- wheels & wells cleaned
- tires dressed
- windows cleaned
- spray wax

Package 2 $80
- hand wash (2bm)
- wheels & wells cleaned/dressed
- tires dressed
- clay
- interior wiped down/dressed
- interior vacuumed
- windows cleaned
- waxed with collinite 845

Shawn T.
05-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Looks pretty good to me! :xyxthumbs:

I offer 2 packages very similar to those. But, I am now throwing in a vacuum with almost every package to entice new customers. It seems so many people want a vacuum that it may bring more business plus it doesn't take long to do a quick vac and costs me nothing.

jhallhall
05-24-2011, 10:48 PM
Looks pretty good to me! :xyxthumbs:

I offer 2 packages very similar to those. But, I am now throwing in a vacuum with almost every package to entice new customers. It seems so many people want a vacuum that it may bring more business plus it doesn't take long to do a quick vac and costs me nothing.

Adding the vacuum to the first package is a great idea, it really doesn't take that much time and makes a big difference on looks of the interior. Thanks :)