PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Demo by Justin!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
01-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Please respond to this thread for what demo's you would like to see at Detail Fest.... whether you would like to see the Rotary or the PC, swirl removal, claying, you name it Justin will show you.
What kind of techniques you have always wanted to learn...

Just let us know by responding to this thread, this will help us with the schedule for the day.
And if you need to sign up please call in to my ext and I will get you on the list!
Fest will be from 9am till 4pm, we will have washing stations, power hook up, food, fun, and JUSTIN!:righton:

Surfer
01-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Somebody video this, I'd really like to see it, and don't think I'll be able to make it. I'd like to see his techniques with the PC as he's taken out marring I didn't think the PC would be able to budge.

Post it on youtube or here lol, but please somebody grab video of it lol

former86camaro
01-10-2007, 02:32 PM
I would like to see Swirl Removal and a person instructing you on how to touch up paint chips correctly.

I would also like a hand out with the special on site sales, things you can only get by being there in person.

Also water stations

A product sample exchange table

Tents in the parking lot to reduce sun glare ;)

Bigfoot
01-10-2007, 02:44 PM
How to become stinkin' rich in no time!:righton: :D J/K swirl removal and mastering the rotary will be I think the best things. Maybe comparisons on the different line of products you sell, and a side-by-side test????

Joey:cheers:

abrcrombe
01-10-2007, 02:45 PM
I also want to see him doing his amazing PC demo (in lightning fast time). Can't go so someone should video tape it. PLEASE!

darksparkz
01-10-2007, 03:34 PM
I'd really like to see a full demostration of a PC on a car with heavy swirls, moving from XMT 3 to XMT 1. Maybe some light scratch fixed up by touch up paint as well?

I'd definitely want to see engine cleaning, from super dirty to clean enough to eat on.

Kelso
01-10-2007, 03:45 PM
engine detailing is a good call sparks, didnt even think of that one!
also id like to see some PC demo stuff
definately want to see rotary work cause im scared to try mine out honestly
washing with a few different buckets with different soaps maybe? use of foam gun since i for one have yet to be convinced lol
and maybe the proper application of a few products like souveran and others waxes/sealants.
demo on proper claying.....hmmmm think, think.....thats all i can muster up right now

alban61
01-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Video of the event, and the detailing would be awesome!! I would buy that video if AG sold it.

Kelso
01-10-2007, 04:05 PM
i think a recording of the demo's is a great idea. AG could put the videos on the site like the xmt videos. plus it will be with justin doing the work so even better, we know he's a great detailer!
i dont know if it was mentioned but will these be a hands on thing to a certain point?
*if your dong rotary demo's!* then would it be possible to get some scrap body panels for this event and burn them and cause holograms on them? that would be awesome

ehuth1
01-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Wish I could make it out !! Try and get a vid for tutorials.

supercharged
01-10-2007, 04:19 PM
I would really want to see swirl removing by PC on E2K wave pads.

ryandamartini
01-10-2007, 04:26 PM
Ill volunteer my car....

havent had time all year to do any correction on it, yet all the time in the world for other peoples!

Really just PC videos. That is what nearly every new detailer learns and any useful instruction on this will be useful. Swirl removing / Marring take my pick.

FloridaNative
01-10-2007, 04:41 PM
I'd like to see a video of a full detail that he would do on any given day. Interior, engine and exterior. But that's just me. :p

justin_murphy
01-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Ok guys. I will do what ever Meghan wants me too.

I personally would love to do a full detail. Small car would be nice. I could do different panels with different polishes and so on. Engine, interior.....I'm up for it all.

What do you all think?

FloridaNative
01-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Sounds great to me! You could do Killerwheel's C6! :p