PDA

View Full Version : Foamaster Gun / Soap Question

TheAspec
04-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Has anyone found a good formula for the Foammaster using Meguiars Gold?

I have been playing around with the soap amount and gun settings for about a week now and can't seem to find that "sweet spot". Any suggestions would be great.

On a side note... The Foamaster is an awesome product and works good even though I don't have mine dialed in just yet.

Thanks!

ScottB
04-24-2006, 05:44 PM
I used Megs Gold Class and NXT in my gun when I first got it. It was ok on the highest setting (pin moved to left so that all holes are shown). I also found that it seemed to leave some film on the car after use, which I presume is the amount of soap needed to foam the way I wanted it.

I decided to get to all the other soaps I have, and to date have two that are my favs. I love Poorboys Suds, and I love the new beta product forthcoming. I have used P21S, Z7, DP, Pinnacle amongst the others above and only Poorboys creates the foam I like with available soap. I highly suggest trying it. The others left no residue however and move setting back to two or three.

belcherm58
04-26-2006, 05:57 AM
Any ETA on the new foamgun shampoo from Autogeek? I gave up on getting
a sample. I would like to know when it might be available for purchase. I
don't care if it came in a plain white bottle labeled SOAP! LOL.......

Meghan
04-26-2006, 06:33 AM
Any ETA on the new foamgun shampoo from Autogeek? I gave up on getting
a sample. I would like to know when it might be available for purchase. I
don't care if it came in a plain white bottle labeled SOAP! LOL.......
We did not forget about you, the shampoo is still in the works. Coming up with a new product involves a lot of steps, so we are still stepping and will let you forum members know first! :D

02SLVRon22
05-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Any update on the foam gun soap? Want to place an order during the extended sale and need to determine if this will be available, or just go with another brand. Thanks