PDA

View Full Version : Need help for buffing Migliore Original....

tian79
05-22-2011, 02:46 AM
does any one has a trick or tips buffing migliore original wax ??

i've tried with flush MF but always haze again :doh:

Need advice....

Thanks

sohail99
05-22-2011, 04:38 AM
Apply a really thin coat of whichever wax you're using!

Follow directions on the tin/bottle.

For removal, use the tight weave portion of the microfiber cloth!
After removal, follow with the plush side of the microfiber gently and slowly!

tian79
05-22-2011, 06:10 AM
Apply a really thin coat of whichever wax you're using!

Follow directions on the tin/bottle.

For removal, use the tight weave portion of the microfiber cloth!
After removal, follow with the plush side of the microfiber gently and slowly!

there is no direction in my migliore 4oz pot

but i'll try your advice sohail... :D

Thanks a lot....

ScottB
05-22-2011, 07:47 AM
thin, even coats indeed ... more is not better.

DARK HORSE
05-22-2011, 08:23 AM
If you are buffing it off and later seeing a haze return to the paint, it's possible the wax is sweating. Try putting a bottle of QD in your fridge for several hours. After it is well chilled, mist the paint lightly (one panel at a time) and buff again. Migliore has a pretty high nuba content. Sweating is not unusual with many high content nubas. As others have already suggested; always apply very thin and out of direct sunlight. I have Migliore Primo, and have found that it removes easier if I give the wax plenty of time to haze on the paint before reomval (at least 15-20 minutes). If possible, after removing the wax park the vehicle in the sun. This will help to set the wax, and speed up the outgassing process, seems to help reduce sweating.

tian79
05-24-2011, 08:51 PM
thin, even coats indeed ... more is not better.

If you are buffing it off and later seeing a haze return to the paint, it's possible the wax is sweating. Try putting a bottle of QD in your fridge for several hours. After it is well chilled, mist the paint lightly (one panel at a time) and buff again. Migliore has a pretty high nuba content. Sweating is not unusual with many high content nubas. As others have already suggested; always apply very thin and out of direct sunlight. I have Migliore Primo, and have found that it removes easier if I give the wax plenty of time to haze on the paint before reomval (at least 15-20 minutes). If possible, after removing the wax park the vehicle in the sun. This will help to set the wax, and speed up the outgassing process, seems to help reduce sweating.

@ killrwheels and DARK HOUSE : Thanks for advice bro :D

may be i'll re-apply this week :D

nothelle
06-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Try a damp MF or as darkhorse mentioned mist it onto the paint. I use Megs LT dilluted 1:1 with distilled water, cut through the residue like butter (well almost)

sensi09
06-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Wasn't familiar with this wax, but for $30....think I might try it sometime.

FUNX650
06-29-2011, 07:45 AM
does any one has a trick or tips buffing migliore original wax ??

i've tried with flush MF but always haze again :doh:

Need advice....

Thanks

From their website:

Migliore: Original and Frutta Directions

Preferred application of Migliore is by hand with a foam or microfiber applicator pad but, the wax can also be applied
by machine. It is best to avoid chunks of the wax on your pad, similar to using other paste waxes. Instead, rub the foam
pad in a circular motion in the open jar of wax with a small amount of pressure. This will heat the wax and generate
saturation into the foam pad.

1.) Apply Migliore in thin, circular motions. You will notice a milky haze on waxed body panels.

2.) Migliore waxes will not haze. Let Migliore stand twenty minutes before removal with a plush microfiber cloth. Use the entire microfiber cloth during removal. Do not use the same side of a microfiber on more than one panel. Wax will enter
the microfiber and cause smearing. If you believe you have applied to much wax, lightly mist a quick detailer over the
surface to ease the removal. Migliore wax is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product applied.

:confused:

Bob

CEE DOG
06-29-2011, 08:46 AM
From their website:

Migliore: Original and Frutta Directions

Preferred application of Migliore is by hand with a foam or microfiber applicator pad but, the wax can also be applied
by machine. It is best to avoid chunks of the wax on your pad, similar to using other paste waxes. Instead, rub the foam
pad in a circular motion in the open jar of wax with a small amount of pressure. This will heat the wax and generate
saturation into the foam pad.

1.) Apply Migliore in thin, circular motions. You will notice a milky haze on waxed body panels.

2.) Migliore waxes will not haze. Let Migliore stand twenty minutes before removal with a plush microfiber cloth. Use the entire microfiber cloth during removal. Do not use the same side of a microfiber on more than one panel. Wax will enter
the microfiber and cause smearing. If you believe you have applied to much wax, lightly mist a quick detailer over the
surface to ease the removal. Migliore wax is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product applied.

:confused:

Bob

LOL! Doesnt add up does it

FUNX650
06-29-2011, 10:44 AM
LOL! Doesnt add up does it

Thanks Corey....I forgot to emphasize the "Milky Haze" in the directions....it's confusing, confound it!.......Bob :)

C. Charles Hahn
06-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Ah yes, the hazeless haze.... mythical like a unicorn :laughing: