PDA

View Full Version : Looking for reputable detailer in the Detroit, Mi area

S2K
05-21-2011, 04:59 PM
I know there are a few on here but can't remember who (so many names to remember). I have a friend in Warren who needs a paint detail and I'm trying to find someone to do it so they don't get hacked. Thank You!

C. Charles Hahn
05-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Call Jacob and/or Marc at AutoLAVISH; they most certainly won't hack your friend's ride! Jacob goes by "jlb85" on here.

LuxuryMobile
05-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Autolavish does INCREDIBLE work

S2K
05-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Call Jacob and/or Marc at AutoLAVISH; they most certainly won't hack your friend's ride! Jacob goes by "jlb85" on here.

Autolavish does INCREDIBLE work
Thanks for the advice,
I looked at them but they do exotics and such, this is a 2006 Honda Accord DD, I think they might be a little out of the price range.

Crazy Amos
05-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Yep AutoLavish has this wrapped up

ObsessiveAutoDetail
05-21-2011, 08:27 PM
PM me if you haven't already found somebody...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

jlb85
05-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the referrals, guys!!! :dblthumb2:

S2K, we do work on daily drivers. If you check out our site you will see minivans, camrys, jeeps, etc. The idea is, like you mention yourself, not to "hack" up the vehicle. I know many places that will take your money, but few that will not end up damaging the vehicle, in my opinion. The few good guys in the area (Charlie might be too far for you guys) will also be "expensive". It is because they work to a standard, and will work properly until it is done. Time costs $, and a proper job takes time.

Disclaimer aside, I know the guys at Classic Appreciation (Rochester) and at Detail Express (Keego Harbor) work on many cars and have many, many happy customers. You can not run a shop for 20 years if you do not provide good customer service and value! So check them out. I would prefer to do business with a shop with a long history over an individual as they will be more likely to stand behind their service. I have referred lots of work to them, although they always seemed surprised ;) Its about service. If I can get someone something they need, my job is done, weather we do work for them or someone else does. Local businesses helping locals is the way to go, and I will always help a fellow enthusiast get a cleaner car!

S2K
05-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the referrals, guys!!! :dblthumb2:

S2K, we do work on daily drivers. If you check out our site you will see minivans, camrys, jeeps, etc. The idea is, like you mention yourself, not to "hack" up the vehicle. I know many places that will take your money, but few that will not end up damaging the vehicle, in my opinion. The few good guys in the area (Charlie might be too far for you guys) will also be "expensive". It is because they work to a standard, and will work properly until it is done. Time costs $, and a proper job takes time.

Disclaimer aside, I know the guys at Classic Appreciation (Rochester) and at Detail Express (Keego Harbor) work on many cars and have many, many happy customers. You can not run a shop for 20 years if you do not provide good customer service and value! So check them out. I would prefer to do business with a shop with a long history over an individual as they will be more likely to stand behind their service. I have referred lots of work to them, although they always seemed surprised ;) Its about service. If I can get someone something they need, my job is done, weather we do work for them or someone else does. Local businesses helping locals is the way to go, and I will always help a fellow enthusiast get a cleaner car!
Thank You very much for the references! I think Classic Appreciation is just what my friend is looking for. The pricing is right in their budget and it is very close to where they work, besides they have a great website full of very good info for people who don't really understand all the processes involved in doing a correct detail. It looks like a really good shop. I will pass this along to my friend, again Thanks I do appreciate it!