PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when your pad is dead??

trencher7
05-20-2011, 03:12 PM
I have never seen a great answer to this one yet. Is there a sure way to know by looking at your pad when it's beyond it's usefulness? For example does an LC orange pad work fine until it starts falling apart or does it slowly lose its cut? Is it just a matter of noticing that the pad is less and less effective? Thanks.

Perfections
05-20-2011, 07:20 PM
I have never seen a great answer to this one yet. Is there a sure way to know by looking at your pad when it's beyond it's usefulness? For example does an LC orange pad work fine until it starts falling apart or does it slowly lose its cut? Is it just a matter of noticing that the pad is less and less effective? Thanks.

I use em till I notice a defect in the pad, for example the backing coming off

Elite Pro
05-20-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm also interested, subscribed....

oldmodman
05-21-2011, 01:41 AM
I use them until a chunk comes out of the edge and hits me in the face. Then I know it's time to replace.

sohail99
05-21-2011, 03:11 AM
Lol! I guess when the pad goes flying around like a Frisbee then its time to replace

Da Fats
05-21-2011, 04:24 AM
Good question... I guess another way to word this is can any post pictures of well used pads that are showing their wear with notes on if its still usable or a dead pad :Picture: