PDA

View Full Version : Running out of places to hide product!

ziggo99
05-19-2011, 08:18 PM
Seriously, I moved everything into my closet, I have a five drawer dresser with the top two filled with microfibers and pads, (the other drawers have CD's and books), a 20" Husky bag filled so full it won't close, the Meguiar's dufflebag full, bottles all over the floor, along with shoes and car magazines, then I have wax underneath my computer desk, and downstairs where the "family" supplies are is where I have the gallon sizes. And I got more on the way!!! It's horrible. I tell myself :nomore: but when I see a sale, my mind goes Im the MAN. I have one of my friends saying I have an addiction, and this person buys Apple and Coach all the time.

Anyone got a creative way to hide products or care to share some stories?

XLNTShine
05-19-2011, 08:59 PM
I get the products shipped to work, then I bring in one bottle at a time over the course of the week or two weeks depending on what the BOGO was and the wife does not even notice.

Well until yesterday. She went to take out the mop from the closet and said she could not reach the mop because my car things were in the way! LOL.

Tell people they just reproduce if you have them to close to one another. Show them your samples ;)

Setec Astronomy
05-19-2011, 09:15 PM
We really need some sort of Detailer's Anonymous. I seriously think I have enough car wash to last until the end of the decade, and probably enough LSP's and polishes to last until we have the national debt paid off. Oh, and enough MF's to do that AT&T commercial for real.

ziggo99
05-19-2011, 09:21 PM
We really need some sort of Detailer's Anonymous. I seriously think I have enough car wash to last until the end of the decade, and probably enough LSP's and polishers to last until we have the national debt paid off. Oh, and enough MF's to do that AT&T commercial for real.
I agree. At this right, I could wax my car every week and just using the carnuba's, it'd take years. I just did mine Tuesday, and I barely made a dent in my Auto Glym pot and I thought I was laying it on thick too. Might as well wax two cars a week then.
And it's not just the having the products...oh no....it's that new product that comes out that causes you to purchase more things because now you have a reason to place an order.

James K
05-19-2011, 09:36 PM
I am not even close to what some of these folks on here have, but I have three collections in three cities. My smallest collection is more then the average person would ever dream of having. It grow constantly. I have three orders at the house waiting to be opened now totalling over 100 pounds. I don't think I have any gallon products in the orders either. LOL. Aye aye aye.