PDA

View Full Version : Miss everyone! Sorry... been ridiculously busy!

Pages : [1] 2

Bates Detailing
05-18-2011, 08:14 PM
How has everyone been?!?!?!? I have been swamped..... seriously pulling an average of 500 a day after employees, taxes, products, etc. :buffing: !!! Loving summer time! Here is a super oxidized bus I was working on today.....

RTexasF
05-18-2011, 08:20 PM
If you can't be here earning money is a darn good reason!

SeaJay's
05-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Nice to see you post! Nice work on the bus and glad b&b is doing well! I have been fairly busy myself for only being part time. Still on here a good amount though. Since I sit at a desk all day. Would much rather be busting my butt detailing every day.

Bates Detailing
05-18-2011, 08:23 PM
If you can't be here earning money is a darn good reason!

Yeah I finally wised up and put my guys in "move it" mode lol!

Bates Detailing
05-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Nice to see you post! Nice work on the bus and glad b&b is doing well! I have been fairly busy myself for only being part time. Still on here a good amount though. Since I sit at a desk all day. Would much rather be busting my butt detailing every day.

Thanx man..... it does have its perks..... and it does have its downsides for sure...

Bates Detailing
05-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanx man..... it does have its perks..... and it does have its downsides for sure...

Perks - great money
own boss

Downsides - My wrists do not feel good at ALL!
Im getting fat! No cardio lol!

maximus20895
05-18-2011, 09:11 PM
You've only been gone for 2 or so days so don't kid yourself that everyone has missed you already :)

It seems that you are always swamped!

How did your big client or what not go?

Bates Detailing
05-18-2011, 09:16 PM
You've only been gone for 2 or so days so don't kid yourself that everyone has missed you already :)

It seems that you are always swamped!

How did your big client or what not go?

LOL - the last post I actually remember was like a week or so ago lol! I produced a package that looks great for the company and B & B - If I get it B & B will definitely be stepping up its game about 4 fold...... thanks for asking man! Between my gained clients (2011), current clients, and projected clients..... B & B will be in ridiculous shape before its first year anniversary :dblthumb2: :buffing: :dblthumb2: :buffing: :dblthumb2:

LuxuryMobile
05-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Glad to see your busy. Gotta love the nicer weather and all the phone calls for jobs.

Flash Gordon
05-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Good to hear from you Anthony. I was just thinking about you a couple of hours ago

Glad to hear you and your crew are staying busy

Flash

dad07
05-18-2011, 09:21 PM
glad to see your busy Anthony! And yes some of us were missing ya on the forum!

wish ya continued success!:dblthumb2:

maximus20895
05-18-2011, 09:27 PM
LOL - the last post I actually remember was like a week or so ago lol! I produced a package that looks great for the company and B & B - If I get it B & B will definitely be stepping up its game about 4 fold...... thanks for asking man! Between my gained clients (2011), current clients, and projected clients..... B & B will be in ridiculous shape before its first year anniversary :dblthumb2: :buffing: :dblthumb2: :buffing: :dblthumb2:

Definitely keep us posted on the status of the account! I had no idea you have been in business less than a year! Great job man :props:

What's your secret to getting clients and when is you anniversary? :buffing:

Bates Detailing
05-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Definitely keep us posted on the status of the account! I had no idea you have been in business less than a year! Great job man :props:

What's your secret to getting clients and when is you anniversary? :buffing:

I used to be a partner in an aircraft detailing company back in the day ---- so with that said I have the marketing down, and the who not to and who to talk to people down. That alone kind of sling shot me forward. Talking to companies like you are a big company is key in my opinion. If your marketing, and talk say like you are a big company - they dont need to know that you are alone or have say 1 employee. I talk to companies now like I am HUGE and if I get over loaded I will just hire another one or two guys. I currently have 4 guys... 2 full time. This is how I started and how I will proceed. I am actually starting a franchise a couple of towns over very soon.... just training the guy. The good thing is that he is starting with some solid clientele that I generated already and he is licensed, insured, and has an accountant at his fingertips. I will roll this way until I see a flaw :props:

maximus20895
05-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Awesome! Good luck with the franchise. I'm an enreprenuer and I think BIG like your fanchise idea so I hope that you have as many as Subways (34,574 stores in 98 countries, more than McDonald's)!

Bates Detailing
05-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Awesome! Good luck with the franchise. I'm an enreprenuer and I think BIG like your fanchise idea so I hope that you have as many as Subways (34,574 stores in 98 countries, more than McDonald's)!

LOL - I ate at SubWay for lunch today :dblthumb2: