PDA

View Full Version : Hot Rod Power Tour 2011

don083
05-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Any Geek forum members going on the Power Tour? Anxiously waiting for June 5th to head to Valdosta, we will be going at least as far as Nashville, maybe on to Indianapolis but that is up in the air.
Just curious if anybody else was going.

Don

Finemess
05-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Not going to make it, hope y'all have fun.

Joe@Superior Shine
05-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Not this year but one day!!!

CrownKote
05-19-2011, 08:21 AM
Any Geek forum members going on the Power Tour? Anxiously waiting for June 5th to head to Valdosta, we will be going at least as far as Nashville, maybe on to Indianapolis but that is up in the air.
Just curious if anybody else was going.

Don

I wish! my toy is still a work in progress... lol... BTW I love the 59 in your avatar!!!

ohmy34
05-19-2011, 08:27 AM
I may try to make the montgomery to nashville part of the trip. if work does not get in the way. leaving in a couple of hours to go to nashville to the goodguys show. jonathan

forrest@mothers
05-20-2011, 03:54 PM
I'll be there! We're a sponsor and I've done the entire route every year. This is the first year I won't be writing our coverage, which leaves me more time to have fun!

I'll be easy to find - I'll be under the canopy at our big rig or up on the big stage yakkin' it up, and I'm driving one of Bob Bondurant's track cars this year. You can read our on-line coverage at:

Mothers - Hot Rod Power Tour Coverage (http://www.powertour.net)

and tweets at #powertour

Come find me. Maybe I have new (free) t-shirts for any geeksters that can catch me.

forrest@mothers
06-08-2011, 10:41 PM
In Indy and headed for Muskegon tomorrow. If you do come by the trailer, ask for me if you're expecting to score swag.

I'm not that hard to find - I'm the fool up on stage every night giving away a bucket o' wax and making the crowd laugh.

Southern Stang
06-08-2011, 10:44 PM
The cocoa show was pretty good. Lots of cool rides for sure! Will do the full tour someday!!