PDA

View Full Version : World AG Members - Inquiry

MI Mike
05-17-2011, 08:41 PM
I am amazed at the number of members and their location (around the world), it would be interesting if someone from AG would post a world map and pin were a member is located. It would be interested to see how far AG reaches and were members are located.

BillE
05-18-2011, 06:25 AM
Neat idea!

Bill

Meghan
05-18-2011, 06:48 AM
We actually do not have location of all the members, a lot of members do not disclose their location but I think it would be cool in this thread for everyone not in the states to post where they are so we can get a feel for how far we are reaching out.

MI Mike
05-18-2011, 07:17 AM
Megan. Could they include it in their signature and post here.

Maybe from this a world map could be developed ?? Everyone
including Max would like this.

BobbyG
05-18-2011, 07:30 AM
We actually do not have location of all the members, a lot of members do not disclose their location but I think it would be cool in this thread for everyone not in the states to post where they are so we can get a feel for how far we are reaching out.

Hey Meghan,

This is interesting but I understand the point of disclosure so it can make it difficult.

Would it be possible for you to post how many members Autogeek on line currently has?

I list my location...

MI Mike
05-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Hey Meghan, This is interesting but I understand the point of disclosure so it can make it difficult. Would it be possible for you to post how many members Autogeek on line currently has?
I list my location...

I do not want it to be difficult. There has got to be a way of doing this easily. It would be a way of showing that no matter were we live in this world. We all have one thing in mind. How our vehicles look. Language is not a barrier. Someone could get their Master in Detailing Certif. (Long Long Long term paper duration though.)

Flash Gordon
05-19-2011, 09:18 AM
I am from Memphis. Everyone in the World knows where that is. Home of 4 kings...

BB

Elvis

Jerry

Flash

BillE
05-20-2011, 06:58 AM
I have seen a few sites that have a 'click thru' for members to 'Show us where you're from' type of thing. I don't have clue of what or how it is done.

Just a thought.

Bill