PDA

View Full Version : Are my steps correct?

DjbuddyPL
05-13-2011, 08:50 PM
1. Wash
2. Clay Bar
3. Use Klasse AIO
4. Apply Natty Blue

Should also you a polish before step 3?

slickooz
05-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Yep everything looks good.

Wash, clay, Klasse AIO has some corrections/fillers I believed. Then would finish it off with wax.

If your car is in good condition and have VERY light swirls, Klasse AIO will be able to car look good. But if you find that the car has a lot of swirls, I would either use M105 or M205 depending on how bad it is.

AIO is pretty much for daily driver that don't want to drop too much money on their car or for if you need to do a quick detail.

SATracker
05-13-2011, 08:59 PM
It depends on what you're trying to accomplish. Your 4 steps will make the car look well washed & waxed. If you add a polish, it would be after the clay bar and before KAIO. I like KAIO, you'll come across some guys who think it's a waste; it really comes down to personal choice. Three good polishes that I've used and like are Meguiar's 205 & Menzerna 83Q, & 85RD. The polishes are supposed to be used with a machine, KAIO can be done by hand. So, it depends on what you're trying to accomplish & what tools you have available.

DjbuddyPL
05-13-2011, 09:01 PM
OK, i have did all that today, but after apply klasse aio, all my swirls and scratches poped out, but the natty blue, hid them some what, i really do need to invest in a pc. It was my first time using things from online vs otc, but the difference isnt that huge. Is the difference supposed to be night and day?(coming from using nxt tech wax?

Perfections
05-14-2011, 12:17 AM
OK, i have did all that today, but after apply klasse aio, all my swirls and scratches poped out, but the natty blue, hid them some what, i really do need to invest in a pc. It was my first time using things from online vs otc, but the difference isnt that huge. Is the difference supposed to be night and day?(coming from using nxt tech wax?

It sounds like your doing this work by hand and if so then no there won't be a huge difference in the looks of the products, as with any great finish it's all in the prep work, removing swirls is a great start and can be done with several da's offered here on AG :)

SATracker
05-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Yes, a DA will make a lot of difference. Used correctly (pad, product, & technique), the swirls & scratches will be gone.