PDA

View Full Version : DA Brushes

AeroCleanse
05-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Anyone using these on cars?

Looks like they would be great for interior work.

If you do use them, which ones do you use? I can see the Grey ones being good for most, but on the carpet would one of the more aggressive ones be a better choice?
Feed back please

Rsurfer
05-11-2011, 11:10 PM
I use the aqua brush for carpets.

C. Charles Hahn
05-11-2011, 11:49 PM
I just picked up a set recently and will be giving them a shot next week on a couple of details.

The grey one is definitely too soft for carpets, but is probably perfect for headliners or even maybe for leather. Either aqua or white would be better for the carpets I'm thinking.

AeroCleanse
05-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Which one for upholstery?

tuscarora dave
05-12-2011, 04:45 AM
I have the white ones on my Cyclo for scrubbing carpets and they do a marvelous job but they will tear up Toyota carpets and package tray/trunk carpeting. I will buy the softest one for doing seats with my G110V2 as soon as I buy a GG ROP to replace it.

SeaJay's
05-12-2011, 06:31 AM
I have both the white and the aqua brushes for my PC and they work great. Especially when I have a heavily soiled carpet that has embedded dirt/sand. I'll hit it with one of the brushes on the PC and then vacuum everything up.

Works great on stains too. You can spray some carpet cleaner on the spot then agitate with the brushes.

Crazy Amos
05-12-2011, 06:39 AM
I use the grey (softest) for leather that isn't torn or cracked and is in good condition, and I use the Aqua for carpet and upholstery.

Grey-very soft, can't think of a good equivalent right now to compare to. But I was surprised how soft it actually is.

Aqua- equiv to a soft nylon bristled baby's hair brush. Doesnt damage carpet.

AeroCleanse
05-12-2011, 11:53 AM
So the Aqua is the all around / general purpose brush?

Crazy Amos
05-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Yep

Kaleb G.
05-12-2011, 12:41 PM
I have the white one that I use on my PCXP. I use it on my vinyl floor, rubber floor mats, seats, and the headliner. Bump it up to speed 6 and go to town. I love it. Make sure you wipe down whatever you scrub, though. It brings all the dirt from seats to the surface but doesn't get knock it away.