PDA

View Full Version : PO85RD Question.

68bowtie
05-11-2011, 09:28 PM
I just got some po85rd. I was wondering how long you have to work it in. ON the bottle it says work it until its shinny. I couldn't get it that way, i just worked it in till it was dull then wiped it off.

Bunky
05-12-2011, 10:36 AM
The work time depends a lot on how much you use. With a Flex, it took 6 or more passes at speed 5.5 to get it to breakdown with an "ample" amount (maybe 3 or 4 dabs). When it is broken down, it wipes off fairly cleanly. I would not describe the look as shiny either.

SeaJay's
05-12-2011, 10:52 AM
The work time depends a lot on how much you use. With a Flex, it took 6 or more passes at speed 5.5 to get it to breakdown with an "ample" amount (maybe 3 or 4 dabs). When it is broken down, it wipes off fairly cleanly. I would not describe the look as shiny either.

:iagree: I have also used it on my Flex PE14 with a wax pad and got similar results. Sit doesn't really get "shiny". I didn't work it until shiny at least. I did 5 section passes which I think is ample enough time.

68bowtie
05-12-2011, 11:12 AM
What speed should i use on my griots polisher.

jamores23
05-12-2011, 11:24 AM
on DA speed 5-6 if any slower it will take forever. work it in until it gets more oily start out with a little bit of pressure for the first 3-4 passes overlapping half of what you did each time, then the next 2-4 passes lighten up and work it then wipe off and wala you got a amazing show car shine!