PDA

View Full Version : Four Star Product Reviews ??

BuffworkzMD
05-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I hear Four Star Products makes some of the best compounds & polishes for Marine detail. I was wandering if anybody has tried there products for Auto detail?

Thanks & Happy Detailing!

maximus20895
05-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Premium Finish Care is their LLC name and Four Star is their "business" name. The brands Ultima and Sonus are their as well so look into those products.

Garry Dean
05-10-2011, 09:36 PM
I hear Four Star Products makes some of the best compounds & polishes for Marine detail. I was wandering if anybody has tried there products for Auto detail?

Thanks & Happy Detailing!

Do a search for my screen name. I just did video reviews on the Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus and the Sonus Rim Bright (both their brands). I just got a bunch more of their products so I will be doing video reviews on all of them. Stay tuned.

Oh, Four Star is their old business name. It is now only the name of one of their lines. Premium Finish Care is the name of the company these days.

JonMiles
05-10-2011, 11:02 PM
I use their polishes often and really enjoy using the LCC and SMR for finishing a car. They work well, long working time, good finishing and a little goes a long way. As for the HCC and MCC, they cut well but need a second step to finish every time. HCC is rocks in a bottle.

The marine polishes, and gel coat labs are great products. Great cut, great finishing, and seem to work pretty long even in direct sunlight.

BuffworkzMD
05-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Cool Deal, thanks for all the Info guys. All the help is appreciated.

sal329
05-11-2011, 03:51 PM
I have not used their polish but ultimate paint protection is great.

ScottB
05-11-2011, 05:36 PM
UPP their paint sealant is a must-have sleeper. Best part , I believes it on BOGO right now.