PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle leather conditioner - the very best!

Pages : [1] 2

supercharged
04-24-2006, 03:22 AM
Yes, THE VERY BEST! It smells so nice, I even keep a bottle in a bedroom , so I can smell it once in a while. I use it on my 2005 Acura RL - and it keeps new leather new! On my leather jacket - it smells brand new, and feels softer.....I even use it on my snickers:D !
That's one leather conditioner you won't go wrong with!

NissanOwner
04-24-2006, 05:38 AM
I just got a bottle and I agree. It brings new life into your leather. Great Stuff

ScottB
04-24-2006, 10:27 AM
I prefer the original Pinnacle Leather products (seperate cleaner and conditioner) versus the newer AIO. Which are you referring to ??

supercharged
04-25-2006, 02:42 AM
I prefer the original Pinnacle Leather products (seperate cleaner and conditioner) versus the newer AIO. Which are you referring to ??
Separate cleaner and conditioner...:)

trhland
12-14-2008, 07:42 AM
i just ordered a bottle of the conditioner.. cant wait to ry it .. a little pricey at 35 bucks a bottle.. but im a huge pinnacle fan so im sure its worth every penny!!!!

supercharged
12-14-2008, 10:13 AM
i just ordered a bottle of the conditioner.. cant wait to ry it .. a little pricey at 35 bucks a bottle.. but im a huge pinnacle fan so im sure its worth every penny!!!!
It one of the very best! It's pricey, but is well worth it. To make sure you are efficient with it apply it with your bare hands, no applicator. Then, get a gallon of it the next time it goes on sale!

Surfer
12-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Original OPP+ > all in smell :D . Wasn't there a few you couldn't use, I remember you had some issues with allergies?

Jimmie
12-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Yes, THE VERY BEST! It smells so nice, I even keep a bottle in a bedroom , so I can smell it once in a while. I use it on my 2005 Acura RL - and it keeps new leather new! On my leather jacket - it smells brand new, and feels softer.....I even use it on my snickers:D !
That's one leather conditioner you won't go wrong with!

:iagree::whs:

trhland
12-14-2008, 03:07 PM
It one of the very best! It's pricey, but is well worth it. To make sure you are efficient with it apply it with your bare hands, no applicator. Then, get a gallon of it the next time it goes on sale!
a gallon??? that would take me 10 lifetimes to use up:D

Cooter
12-15-2008, 07:16 AM
I love the seperate conditioner and cleaner!!!!!!!!!!! Rocks!!!

supercharged
12-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Original OPP+ > all in smell :D . Wasn't there a few you couldn't use, I remember you had some issues with allergies?
Allergy to stinking leather cleaner, not to conditioner. That's why I really like Lexol leather cleaner - scentless. It either has to be scentless, or have a pleasnat scent. I cannot stand anything that stinks, especially cheap stinky chemicals.

supercharged
12-15-2008, 10:15 AM
a gallon??? that would take me 10 lifetimes to use up:D
Leather is my Acura is perforated, therefore it takes more leather conditioner. I have 3 cars, and all have leather interior, that's why I stock up.

trhland
12-15-2008, 03:19 PM
nothing wrong with stocking up.. i got the conduitoner today and it is by far the best leather lotion ive ever used!!!!!!

Bunky
12-18-2008, 06:54 PM
nothing wrong with stocking up.. i got the conduitoner today and it is by far the best leather lotion ive ever used!!!!!!

Have you used 4* Leather Conditioner? How does it compare?

keke1987
12-18-2008, 07:00 PM
and how does it compare to wolfgang leather conditionner