PDA

View Full Version : California Car Duster

Pages : [1] 2

Dr Oldz
05-09-2011, 08:01 PM
To any AG employee:

I wanted to order the one with the wooden handle and they were out of stock. Now they aren't listed at all. Is this now a discontinued item?

Thanks, Jim

Rsurfer
05-09-2011, 08:33 PM
To any AG employee:

I wanted to order the one with the wooden handle and they were out of stock. Now they aren't listed at all. Is this now a discontinued item?

Thanks, Jim

Why not pm Meghan

Dr Oldz
05-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Why not pm Meghan

Why not just post in forum to any AG employee??? Maybe others are interested in this also.

Rsurfer
05-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Why not just post in forum to any AG employee??? Maybe others are interested in this also.

Because some Mod's don't have access to inventory and you'll probably get a faster answer, but do what you like.

Dr Oldz
05-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Because some Mod's don't have access to inventory and you'll probably get a faster answer, but do what you like.

I'll be sure to contact you in the future for info on where to ask questions. Thanks for the wonderful ever so helpful tip!!:props:

Rsurfer
05-09-2011, 09:50 PM
I'll be sure to contact you in the future for info on where to ask questions. Thanks for the wonderful ever so helpful tip!!:props:
I don't appreciate your wise ass answer. Was just trying to help.

Dr Oldz
05-09-2011, 10:13 PM
I don't appreciate your wise ass answer. Was just trying to help.

If I was in a hurry for an answer, I would have called. I just thought that it would be a good post for others to be informed about. So sorry for the wise ass answer but also realize its not my first day here and I have a little clue of how things are handled here. I am confident someone will post here from AG and inform not just myself about the question but all who read this.

Rsurfer
05-12-2011, 04:34 PM
3 days now and no answer to your post. If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong. Maybe you might get an answer since I bumped your post.

Meghan
05-12-2011, 04:36 PM
They are not going to come back for awhile, if they ever come back. Due to Manufacturer not AG.

Meghan
05-12-2011, 04:37 PM
And PS you can post it on the forum but please PM me a link if you have a question I do not read all the posts.

Dr Oldz
05-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks Meghan. Thats a bummer...the plastic handles aren't as nice. Now I know to post and PM a link to Meghan. :xyxthumbs:

And Rsurfer:grouphug:

dietdewboy
05-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Not to change the subject but can you clean these things? I use the small ones for our Harleys and they get nasty pretty quick. I've read some where never to clean them but I dont have a clue.

Rsurfer
05-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks Meghan. Thats a bummer...the plastic handles aren't as nice. Now I know to post and PM a link to Meghan. :xyxthumbs:

And Rsurfer:grouphug::dblthumb2:

Dr Oldz
05-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Not to change the subject but can you clean these things? I use the small ones for our Harleys and they get nasty pretty quick. I've read some where never to clean them but I dont have a clue.

I have heard of people using Woolite but never tried it myself.

gatoman39
05-12-2011, 08:58 PM
you're supposed to clean them with woolite. The thing gets really nasty with grease and oil. i rinse it with just water. Then leave it in a 5 gallon bucket with a mix of 2 caps of woolite for a day. The rinse and let air dry for a few days.