PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus Review - Premium Detailed- Garry Dean - Tampa, FL

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
05-08-2011, 07:39 PM
YouTube - Four Star Products Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus (http://youtu.be/uWIjIMfKBNQ)

Thanks for watching!

kingofsorrow
05-08-2011, 08:33 PM
thanks for the review garry. i'm definitely getting this product.

Garry Dean
05-08-2011, 08:52 PM
thanks for the review garry. i'm definitely getting this product.

Yeah, its good stuff.

Garry Dean
05-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Bump!

BobbyG
05-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Hey Gary,

I can't agree with you more!

Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus is one of those products that once you use it the only way to describe it is WOW!!

I use it and it took me a little experimenting on just how much I need on the pad. For plastics and trim a little goes a long way. For tires I found I needed a bit more on the pad then it went on nicely and produced a gorgeous satin look.

The first time I used it I didn't wear gloves and don't most of the time except with products that might be very strong or messy. Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus made my hands feel sort of slimy because the product has a capillary action sort of spreads out on its own. Now I wear nitrate type gloves when applying it.

Thanks for the great video and I'm thinking of going to a black wheel on my Z06 similar to these, they look spectacular!! :props:

Garry Dean
05-09-2011, 06:33 AM
Hey Gary,

I can't agree with you more!

Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus is one of those products that once you use it the only way to describe it is WOW!!

I use it and it took me a little experimenting on just how much I need on the pad. For plastics and trim a little goes a long way. For tires I found I needed a bit more on the pad then it went on nicely and produced a gorgeous satin look.

The first time I used it I didn't wear gloves and don't most of the time except with products that might be very strong or messy. Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus made my hands feel sort of slimy because the product has a capillary action sort of spreads out on its own. Now I wear nitrate type gloves when applying it.

Thanks for the great video and I'm thinking of going to a black wheel on my Z06 similar to these, they look spectacular!! :props:

Thanks, Bobby

Pats300zx
05-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Great review Garry. Best trim product I have used..Hands down..

sohail99
05-09-2011, 08:57 AM
I agree, its just amazing!!!

Yesterday, I stripped my trim dressing and removed some baked compound that the bodyshop put on there(they literally buffed the rubber trim with the roatary polisher!!!:eek:)

Fortunately all of it came off with IPA and a terry towel and then I dressed them with UTTG and the trim has never looked better!

+ UTTG has amazing durability too, so thats a massive +

I use it on my alloy wheels too and it holds up to quite a lot of brake dust abuse!! :D

Thanks for the review vid!
I too need to try it on my tires.(cuz as you said they wont sling)

Have been using pinnacle black onyx and they sling quite a bit!(even when I let it dry for full 2 days before driving the car!!!)

GaDetailDoc
05-09-2011, 09:51 AM
- Four Star Products Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus ("http://youtu.be/uWIjIMfKBNQ)

Thanks for watching!
Looks nice. Does it contain any silicone?

Garry Dean
05-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Looks nice. Does it contain any silicone?

Not sure... I will find out and let you know

Sizzle Chest
05-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Looks like some good stuff Garry...gonna give it a shot bro. Hope all is well amigo!

Garry Dean
05-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks Scott

Garry Dean
05-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Bump!

Rsurfer
05-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Bump!

Is there a reason why you keep bumping this thread?

Garry Dean
05-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Is there a reason why you keep bumping this thread?

Yup, to get more people to watch it.