PDA

View Full Version : Swirl removal Honda city 2010

Sunnybindra
05-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Just sharing some pics of a 2010 ANHC we detailed today. The car had billions of swirl marks allover but we took good care of it. Only Meguiars products were used on this car.

The car was Steam washed, polished (M#80) and finally waxed (M#26)

The interior were done using M#40.

A BIG BIG thanks to all you guys for your extremely valuable inputs. Cant thank you guys enough for the knowledge that iv gained because of you all. Thank you :)

Shawn T.
05-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice job! :xyxthumbs:

Can you explain this steam wash?

Sunnybindra
05-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Nice job! :xyxthumbs:

Can you explain this steam wash?

Thanks shawn. In steam wash we use High pressure steam to clean the exterior of the car. The pressure of steam is between 8-10 bars which is more than sufficient to remove loose contaminants from the cars surface. Steam can also be used to clean door jambs, air vents, engine, matts and carpets. More than anything, its so much fun to watch steam vapors lift dirt so easily without scratching or harming the paint. :D

Ted S.
05-08-2011, 06:48 PM
What products did you use on the leather seats?:hungry:

V3AutoDetailing
05-08-2011, 07:33 PM
what polisher us that

Kristopher1129
05-08-2011, 08:15 PM
what polisher us that

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like a Dewault at first glance...but it appears to be a DA.

Sunnybindra
05-09-2011, 03:39 AM
@ ted : We used the Meguiars vinyl and rubber cleaner m#40.

@gto8vapor : yes its a dewalt da poisher, we do not have access to pc here so this is the best option available.

watson1000
05-09-2011, 07:33 AM
The da he is using looks the same as what I have ,Dewalt dw433. The machine is actually used for wood working and is listed as a random orbital sander ,but it basically is the same as the da's that most guys are using except the opm is a little bit higher and you can't change the size of the pad on it , comes with a 6" hook and loop pad.

Glenn

Mike Phillips
05-09-2011, 07:41 AM
A BIG BIG thanks to all you guys for your extremely valuable inputs.

Cant thank you guys enough for the knowledge that iv gained because of you all.

Thank you :)

Success stories like yours is what we're here for... we love reading threads like this... be sure to share our forum with all your other car detailing buddies...

Love your Test Spot by the way, excellent work capturing the before and after results, I've added these to your gallery and inserted them below as it's a lot easier to see the pictures inserted than it is to see them attached...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/squaretestspot01.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/squaretestspot02.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/squaretestspot03.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/squaretestspot04.jpg

:dblthumb2:

CrownKote
05-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Thanks shawn. In steam wash we use High pressure steam to clean the exterior of the car. The pressure of steam is between 8-10 bars which is more than sufficient to remove loose contaminants from the cars surface. Steam can also be used to clean door jambs, air vents, engine, matts and carpets. More than anything, its so much fun to watch steam vapors lift dirt so easily without scratching or harming the paint. :D

What machine are you using? I would like to look into this for my shop! I love this Idea! Especially for door jambs.... And maybe engine bays?

Sunnybindra
05-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Success stories like yours is what we're here for... we love reading threads like this... be sure to share our forum with all your other car detailing buddies...

Love your Test Spot by the way, excellent work capturing the before and after results, I've added these to your gallery and inserted them below as it's a lot easier to see the pictures inserted than it is to see them attached...

Hey mike, i definitely will. Thanks for your input. Iv learnt the test spot idea from you only.:xyxthumbs:
you are my "Guru". :dblthumb2: Thanks for all the information.

Sunnybindra
05-09-2011, 02:34 PM
What machine are you using? I would like to look into this for my shop! I love this Idea! Especially for door jambs.... And maybe engine bays?

This is from a company called sje corp in south korea. a brilliant machine with brilliant results. n it works great on door jambs and engine.