PDA

View Full Version : I am SO glad to have the AG forums

MikeyC
01-06-2007, 02:49 AM
I have to say I really love posting on AG-online. IMO it's one of the most honest detailing forums out there. The concept is simple: we're here to discuss detailing and products AG sells. I enjoy the honesty of that concept. We don't have members disappear here because they post about sales on other sites and then they reappear when the sales end. We don't have people constantly putting up threads about product A is just re-labeled product Y. We just talk about detailing and the products AG sells. It's SO refreshing to talk about detailing without all the attached drama that comes with it on other forums. Plus AG sells so many brands of product that we don't lock in our discussions to just one brand.

This rant brought to you by . . . recent Zaino drama, shills, forums that masquerade as "open," and people who love to post detailing "conspiracy theories."

I would like to close by saying AG rocks! :righton:

ehuth1
01-06-2007, 03:53 AM
:iagree:

sparkie
01-06-2007, 05:33 AM
I would like to close by saying AG rocks! :righton:

Yes it dose!:D

ScottB
01-06-2007, 07:37 AM
I look at it like down home goodness, sure we talk about products that PBMA sells thru the three sites, but no real attacks or product pushers. You like Nattys, I like Souveran, and Justin is DP MaxWax. And you know what, its alright !!

As for the "Z" ... it would be a much better product, and likely have more users, if it would just stop the drama and the zealots. They actually push you away by making you feel insulted that not all is "Z".

MikeyC
01-06-2007, 02:30 PM
As for the "Z" ... it would be a much better product, and likely have more users, if it would just stop the drama and the zealots. They actually push you away by making you feel insulted that not all is "Z".

:iagree:

Some of their users have a zealousness that turns people away. Plus, many of them try to play up the Z by putting down all other products. As one man once put it "can't we all just get along?"

Truls
01-06-2007, 02:53 PM
AG is detailing heaven

abrcrombe
01-06-2007, 03:04 PM
AG is my favorite detailing board. The people are awesome, and the discounts :)