PDA

View Full Version : Swirl removal

Pages : 1 [2]

Meghan
04-27-2006, 06:24 AM
Not in the least, you offered very sound advice.
you were. Jason is very, very mean and very, very violent. Infact, he scares me to death. He's probably beating Meghan now or throwing mud on Matts Camaro :D
How did you know?!?!:eek: :D
Actually if you can't get along with Jason, well you just can't get along with anyone.:confused: He is a big teddy bear, we like to squeeze him like one on occasion just for fun! :p He is a great guy, will help out anyone within reason, and if he can't help you he will point you in the right direction.

joe.p
04-27-2006, 08:50 PM
How did you know?!?!:eek: :D
Actually if you can't get along with Jason, well you just can't get along with anyone.:confused: He is a big teddy bear, we like to squeeze him like one on occasion just for fun! :p He is a great guy, will help out anyone within reason, and if he can't help you he will point you in the right direction.
Have you ever seen anyone survive a :eek: teddy bear attack :p ..

ScottB
04-28-2006, 06:30 AM
Have you ever seen anyone survive a :eek: teddy bear attack :p ..

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-013.gif

FloridaNative
04-30-2006, 11:45 AM
you were. Jason is very, very mean and very, very violent. Infact, he scares me to death. He's probably beating Meghan now or throwing mud on Matts Camaro :D[/quote]

LMAO!!!!

joe.p
04-30-2006, 11:04 PM
you were. Jason is very, very mean and very, very violent. Infact, he scares me to death. He's probably beating Meghan now or throwing mud on Matts Camaro :D

LMAO!!!![/QUOTE]
+ ONE :)