PDA

View Full Version : New to Detailing but not Autogeek. - From Maryland.

Tek-nique
05-04-2011, 12:23 AM
Howdy Everyone!

Here in Maryland, I'm new to detailing. One thing for sure I wish I would have signed up before I checked out my autogeek online shopping cart, So i can save on shipping. Haha

What I did get is the Meguiars DA kit, I wish I can post pics but I don't have everything in yet. Still waiting for my Meg's DA kit, 2 bucket system, microfiber cloths, etc. to come in. I did receive the New Meg's 5" correction system from another site. Sorry Autogeek you guys were out of stock with that kit. :(

All in all I am happy to be here and can't wait to go crazy with my new DA :buffing:

Thanks Autogeek for providing all great info to newbies like me. :) I love the video's btw! Thanks again!

Meghan
05-04-2011, 03:26 AM
:welcome:

BobbyG
05-04-2011, 05:36 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online!!:props:
You're starting off with a quality machine and products to go along with it. The 5" Meguiar's was out of stock but as of this morning they seem to have plenty...........or at least enough to remove the "temporarily or of stock" note..:laughing:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/introduce-yourself/33701-roll-call-what-s-your-real-first-name.html

Mike Phillips
05-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Thanks Autogeek for providing all great info to newbies like me. :) I love the video's btw!

Thanks again!

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

The videos are due to Max and his understanding for the need to bring education to the online detailing world...

:dblthumb2:

Jeff120
05-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Welcome, Im in MD too, central area how about you?

dad07
05-07-2011, 10:58 AM

Ted S.
05-07-2011, 12:20 PM