PDA

View Full Version : New From Louisiana

coreymg51
05-03-2011, 02:24 PM
OK well im not really new to the site have been hanging around here awhile and have learned a lot from autogeek and its members. But since i have never really introduced myself i thought i would go ahead give you guys some background on me and my mobile detailing biz.
My name is Corey and im the Owner/Operator of Executive mobile Wash & Detail. I have been servicing Lafayette LA and surrounding areas for 2 1/2 years now and have loved every min of it. Started detailing when i was 16 at a dodge dealership in FL. After a few years doing that i went into the Restaurant biz as a kitchen manager from the 18 to 23. and after 16 years in FL i moved back home to LA and was tired of the kitchen so started looking for something new. Well after a mobile detailer did a family members car one day and i was looking over the work and lets just say it was horrifying swirl and scratches everywhere and a terrible interior.(his idea of a full detail) i decided to open up my own mobile detailing biz to provide ppl with safe and reliable detailing service. And after 2 1/2 years were going strong. But just like to say thank you to everyone that has helped me with questions that ive had and a very big hand to autogeek :applause: you guys by far are the best when it comes to customer service and produce section. ok ill stop now so this isnt a very long post but here are a few pics of my rig.
thanks all
corey

TWEEDERTWEEK
05-03-2011, 03:31 PM
That's an awesome setup! Great post.

Mike Phillips
05-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi Corey,

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

Thanks for the great intro and background and the pictures, you have a very nice set-up with a professional appearance.

:dblthumb2:

coreymg51
05-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Thank you guys I'm alway adding something new and changing things around to make it more efficient. Trailer needs to be cleaned but waiting on my diamond plate fender to get here (tire blowout) so I can polish up all the diamond plate

BobbyG
05-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Nice introduction Corey and quite a well organized setup.

:welcome: Aboard and thanks for some great photos to boot!!:props:

coreymg51
05-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Nice introduction Corey and quite a well organized setup.

:welcome: Aboard and thanks for some great photos to boot!!:props:
thank you sir its been a long road to get it like this and still not happy with my set up lol i guess thats a lil ocd kicking in lol