PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Blend Bottle Proportioner? Do they work for anyone?

trencher7
04-30-2011, 11:05 PM
I have had 2 of these and neither have worked. I just did an ONR wash and have the Pro-Blend attached on a 128 oz bottle. I squeeze 2 oz into the chamber and let the rest drain back down into the bottle. I turn to pour (without squeezing) and the rest of the bottle continues to pour out the same drain hole. I guess I could unscrew it each time I have my desired quantity. I told AG of the problem a long time ago and they sent a replacement. Same problem. Is the pressure of the 128 oz too great for it to handle?

coreymg51
04-30-2011, 11:10 PM
well i hope someone can answer this ? i was just about to order a half dozen of them but now i'll wait being that most of my chemical are in 128oz bottles

C. Charles Hahn
04-30-2011, 11:23 PM
I use mine all the time and they work great.... but I also don't leave them on the bottles full time.

trencher7
04-30-2011, 11:26 PM
My bottle is now empty enough for it to work if I just pour it so the air pocket is at the top (leaving the tube completely in the air).

Maybe the secret is doing it that way so there is less pressure. Tilting the bottle so most of the liquid is under the tube (stem) than above.