PDA

View Full Version : Max must be one wealthy dude!

Pages : [1] 2

WRAPT C5Z06
04-30-2011, 08:38 PM
I'd love to see his house! Im the MAN

dad07
04-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Hell Mark your the biggest part of his wealth! :laughing:

S2K
04-30-2011, 08:46 PM
I know Max is one wealthy dude because wealth isn't measured in dollars it is measured in heart.

WRAPT C5Z06
04-30-2011, 08:47 PM
I know Max is one wealthy dude because wealth isn't measured in dollars it is measured in heart.
I hope you're not taking a shot at me. This is a compliment to Max for his successful business.

mcpp66
04-30-2011, 08:52 PM
I would guess that he's not worried about his next meal.

S2K
04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
I hope you're not taking a shot at me. This is a compliment to Max for his successful business.

No not a shot at all Mark, I respect you very much and agree Max has run a very successful business. I was just adding that the way he runs his business and I'm sure his life makes him a rich man.

WRAPT C5Z06
04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
No not a shot at all Mark, I respect you very much and agree Max must has run a very successful business. I was just adding that the way he runs his business and I'm sure his life makes him a rich man.
Understood. :dblthumb2:

James K
04-30-2011, 09:07 PM
I was lucky enough to sit in his office and talk to him and Mike. You can tell that he truly loves what he does. That fact means he does not work a day in his life.

A.P.A.D.
04-30-2011, 09:11 PM
I was lucky enough to sit in his office and talk to him and Mike. You can tell that he truly loves what he does. That fact means he does not work a day in his life.

sounds like a Samuel Adams commercial. the found said that if you do something you love it isnt work. He said he hasnt been working for 20+ years. i cant wait to be at that level.

I met Max at Detailing Classes late January and he is an awesome guy!:props:

CEE DOG
04-30-2011, 10:10 PM

The important part is to make sure that when you start getting paid to do something you love you remember to keep loving it! :D

WEST SIDE
05-01-2011, 12:00 AM
The important part is to make sure that when you start getting paid to do something you love you remember to keep loving it! :D

I have told both my daughters(one in first year of college and second graduating H.S this year) that you will have many jobs in life but when you chose a career do what you like and not for the money.

James K
05-01-2011, 12:19 AM
You two make an excellent point. Do what you love. I ha e the opportunity to take another job where I would make quite a bit more money. My fiancee and I have discussed it. I came to the conclusion that I would be miserable. I thoroughly love what I do now. So to me, even though I work 23-28 days in a row and 10-18 hours a day, I don't feel like I work. I make a lot of sacrifices for what I do, but it is rewarding and that makes up for a lot.

Flash Gordon
05-01-2011, 06:16 AM
I'll take pics for you later this month. Max has summoned me to his residency to detail his fleet. Seems everyone else in Florida does hack work :Picture:

vet
05-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Max is one wealthy dude! He's built a successful business doing what he loves to do, has a crew of employees that like and respect him, and a loyal customer base. He probably has some money too. More power to him.

Mike Phillips
05-01-2011, 09:40 AM
I was the new guy here just almost 2 years ago, I officially started work on Monday, August 10th, 2009

Here's what I can tell you about Max...

First... he's a hard worker, he's put his time in and he leads by example.
Second... he's smart...
Third he's fair, in fact he's more than fair.
Fourth, he's kind and he's forgiving.

He believes in helping others to be the best they can be. He helps people to develop and improve themselves not only at work but in life. That's a legacy to be proud of.

At my last job, I was limited in what I could do; back then I wanted to do video and the answer was "no" and I wanted to do TV and the answer was "no", so I hit a ceiling. I could have lived with those limits but I wanted to work harder and do more.

With Max, the answer is not only "yes" but it's yes and then he takes the team of people he's assembled here at Autogeek and puts a plan into action and then executes it. He puts his resources behind his words.

Joining Autogeek and working for Max is the best career move I've ever made and I think my co-workers would say they feel the same way.

As I type this it's Sunday and episode 5 of our TV show comes on in an hour. Before joining Autogeek Max and I had a number of meetings and we discussed the idea of doing a TV show and now it's a reality.

Max is a great guy to work for and any success he has in life he's worked for and earned it.

:dblthumb2: