PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Swirl Remover??

galaxy
04-30-2011, 08:13 PM
I have a brand new bottle of Advanced Swirl Remover...Where does this fit in a detailing line-up as I've never used or researched this particular product? What do you guys use it for?

For reference, I've got pretty good Meguiars 105/205 experience, so comparing it to that may be beneficial to me.

Dr Oldz
04-30-2011, 08:21 PM
I have a brand new bottle of Advanced Swirl Remover...Where does this fit in a detailing line-up as I've never used or researched this particular product? What do you guys use it for?

For reference, I've got pretty good Meguiars 105/205 experience, so comparing it to that may be beneficial to me.

It doesn't have as much cut as 105. I would consider it a medium swirl remover. You do need to follow it with a finishing polish. It is also a diminishing abrasive product, so you will have to work it long enough to properly break the abrasives down. So to answer where it fits in......when you don't need something with as much cut as 105. Finishing it off with 205 should reveal good results altho when polishing, I tend to be a system guy.