PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about ONR

maluminas
04-30-2011, 10:37 AM
A quick forum search didn't yield an answer so i figured i'd ask.

I was getting ready to wash my car with Optimum No-Rinse for the first time and when i mixed up 1oz with 2 gallons of water, as indicated, the solution still felt like plain water, not slippery or lubricating at all. I was under the impression that it would be a slippery solution. I added a second ounce and it didn't improve.

The question is: is this normal behavior?

My water isn't hard.

Thanks!

maluminas
04-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Never mind, i found the answer. According to Mike ONR as a wash solution should not make the water feel significantly different.

Sorry for the useless thread, please delete it or let it fall to the bottom.:spam

arenared
04-30-2011, 12:47 PM
I have not used ONR, but I use the DP equivalent and the Ultima WW as a conventional wash booster, and both (especially WW) make the wash soap dramatically slippery -- slipperier than snot. I am adding 1oz DP to 4 gal and 1/2 oz of the WW.

BobbyG
04-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Never mind, i found the answer. According to Mike ONR as a wash solution should not make the water feel significantly different.

Sorry for the useless thread, please delete it or let it fall to the bottom.:spam

Philippe,

This isn't useless at all. Everyone learns by reading, asking questions, and doing. One less question to be answered and now onto the next step...:props: