PDA

View Full Version : Two thumbs up to poorboys! Thank you guys!

ROMEO
04-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Today I had the chance to stop by poorboys HQ to pick a couple of things that I needed las minute and wanted to thank Steve and Criss...

I got to see the operation there, (Autogeek, your order is on its way, I saw it there...)

Anyone in the area should stop by and say hello! Is great to have a place close by for picking something up when you can't/don't want to wait for shipping, plus the guys there are very friendly!

Oh, and thank you guys for the apron! I will be using it a lot!

Mike Phillips
04-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Steve and Chris are good guys...

:dblthumb2:

ROMEO
04-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Steve and Chris are good guys...

:dblthumb2:

Yes they are!

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
04-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Today I had the chance to stop by poorboys HQ to pick a couple of things that I needed las minute and wanted to thank Steve and Criss...

I got to see the operation there, (Autogeek, your order is on its way, I saw it there...)

Anyone in the area should stop by and say hello! Is great to have a place close by for picking something up when you can't/don't want to wait for shipping, plus the guys there are very friendly!

Oh, and thank you guys for the apron! I will be using it a lot!

Great to see you Romeo!! Was hoping you would stop by one of these days :props:.

Gotta say one of the nicest and meanest sounding Jeeps I have ever seen haha

Hope to see you again

-Chris Im the MAN

P.S. - Sorry we were so busy lol

Shane731
04-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Mmmm, love me some Poorboy's! :dblthumb2:

VW 91
04-29-2011, 11:33 PM
Any chance that some of the poorboys microfibers will be in the AG order?? :)

ROMEO
04-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Hey, took me a while, but made it, and you can be sure I will be stoping by again!

Thank you for the complement on my truck, I took my time doing some research on what and how I wanted to do to it, and so far I'm happy! And the cool thing is, that chances are you will not see another one like it... He he.

P.S. I'm glad you guys were that busy, that means business is good!

Great to see you Romeo!! Was hoping you would stop by one of these days :props:.

Gotta say one of the nicest and meanest sounding Jeeps I have ever seen haha

Hope to see you again

-Chris Im the MAN

P.S. - Sorry we were so busy lol

ROMEO
04-30-2011, 12:04 AM

I just took a quick look to those boxes, but I pick some up... :props: I remember seen some white diamond and black hole...