PDA

View Full Version : just bought an aztec hot water extractor

ride5150
04-28-2011, 10:56 PM
so i just bought an aztec hot water extractor, should i use plain water in it?

ill be using meguairs APC + as carpet/upholstery cleaner

ive read mixed things, should i spray the apc+ on the carpet/upholstery and agitate with a brush, and go over it with just water in the extractor?

or should i mix the apc+ 64:1 (like it recommends on the bottle for use in hot water extractors) and pour the solution in the extractor? and of course pretreat stains and agitate before using the aztec.

help?

ride5150
04-30-2011, 06:42 PM
nobody? lol cmon guys i know that someone on here has an extractor.

apc+ in the tank or just water?

coreymg51
04-30-2011, 07:04 PM
sorry but i dont know what you should do but i have been looking at buys one if ya could keep an update on how it works for you. but if it was me i think just using a apc right on the carpet and brush and then use the extractor but like i said i dont own one so i don know what would be best

WRAPT C5Z06
04-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Yes, pour it into the extractor.

ride5150
05-01-2011, 09:17 PM
now ive read from mike phillips post that aztec recommends just plain water in the solution tank...ill do half of a mat w apc and water in the tank, and the other half with just plain water and apc on the mats. well see how it comes out!

WindyCity
05-01-2011, 09:23 PM
now ive read from mike phillips post that aztec recommends just plain water in the solution tank...ill do half of a mat w apc and water in the tank, and the other half with just plain water and apc on the mats. well see how it comes out!

dont forget the pictures!