PDA

View Full Version : Need to pick up a few things

slickooz
04-28-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm almost out of last touch and was wonder which brand was the cheapest way to go for detailing spray or just waterless. I remember reading a thread about a brand that is used for maybe rinseless that can also be used as a detailing spray, that was really concentrated.

Dr Oldz
04-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate, concentrated waterless auto wash, waterless car wash (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-waterless-wash-concentrate.html)

Awesome product! You cant go wrong for the price. Makes 5.5 gallons of WW

slickooz
04-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks thats what I was looking for. :)

kb2ehj
04-28-2011, 10:22 PM
How about ONR?

BTW Did you like Last Touch? I've been tossing the idea around about getting some to try.

slickooz
04-28-2011, 10:28 PM
I liked last touch, you can make 2 gallons from it. Its nice for claying and removing dust. But I have heard good things about ultima. 20 bucks for 5 gallons detailing spay is a goood deal.

HeavyMetal
04-29-2011, 06:33 AM
Why do you want to go "cheapest"? Is this for production work? If so, the NR washes work OK for QD. However, compared to a dedicated QD they don't provide the slickness or gloss. So, if this is for your personal ride or higher end work you may not be pleased.

slickooz
04-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Its for personal and clients cars UWWP have heard very good things about it for detailing spray. And its very cost effective.

HeavyMetal
04-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Its for personal and clients cars UWWP have heard very good things about it for detailing spray. And its very cost effective.

Maybe Ultima works better than DP. DP NR cut to QD is just OK. I'm switching back to Adams or another dedicated QD for my use. I do like it for clay lube, though. Anyway, try it, see if you like it.