PDA

View Full Version : Aro

Jeff120
04-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Amazing roll off, do you use it straight or diluted? Being that it is water activated I have heard that diluting it will eventually weaken the mixture. Input? What dilution do you find that works.

serenity
04-27-2011, 12:15 PM
I use it straight for tires and wheel wells. It says you can dilute it for paint and interior stuff but I use it strictly for tires and wheel wells.

BobbyG
04-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Amazing roll off, do you use it straight or diluted? Being that it is water activated I have heard that diluting it will eventually weaken the mixture. Input? What dilution do you find that works.

This leaves me scratching my head....

If it's water activated, what happens when you add water to dilute it? :dunno:

James K
04-27-2011, 01:27 PM
I dilute it. I use it for a convertible tops mainly, and it works great diluted. I wondered about the water activation as well so I diluted a bottle and let it sit for a month. I tried it on half of a tire, the other half got a freshly diluted mixture. both have the same cleaning power and effect. I would say it's okay to leave it that way.

RTexasF
04-27-2011, 01:36 PM
I cut it 50% for engines, tires, whatever needs superior cleaning power. The remaining mixture may sit in the spray bottle for more than a year and it cleans just as it did when first mixed.

CEE DOG
04-27-2011, 01:43 PM
I love ARO! Use it for tires, engine, wheel wells, and sometimes rims.

Rsurfer
04-27-2011, 03:53 PM
:iagree:Corey, been using it for years.

Jeff120
04-27-2011, 09:15 PM

:iagree:Corey, been using it for years.

Do you guys use it straight or diluted?

I guess Ill have to try a small batch diluted and see if its still effective after being "activated" for awhile.