PDA

View Full Version : Foam gun recomendations

suphoff
04-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Hello all. I am looking for recomendations on the use of auto geek's foam gun (Butcher's shower foam gun). I have dp extreme foam formula soap. My main questions are: 1. amount of soap to use in the half gallon bottle and the optimum setting for the dillution rate stem. I have approx 60 psi of water preasure with very good quality city water. 2. What temperature the water should be. I can go up to 160 degrees f. I'll experiment with these, but if someone has already invented the wheel, that would be a much better starting point. Thanks

Perfections
04-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Hello all. I am looking for recomendations on the use of auto geek's foam gun (Butcher's shower foam gun). I have dp extreme foam formula soap. My main questions are: 1. amount of soap to use in the half gallon bottle and the optimum setting for the dillution rate stem. I have approx 60 psi of water preasure with very good quality city water. 2. What temperature the water should be. I can go up to 160 degrees f. I'll experiment with these, but if someone has already invented the wheel, that would be a much better starting point. Thanks

Temperature try and keep it below 105 degrees f, 6-8 oz of dp, max foam setting with anything above 35psi of water should work good for ya :)