PDA

View Full Version : New hobby

infinitiM
04-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Hello all

My name is George from Kentucky. I recently bought the nicest car I have ever had, a 2012 Infiniti M37x in black. I wanted to keep it looking showroom new and began searching these forums for good info. I had no idea how helpful it could be. Thanks to all contributers!
I ordered a bunch of stuff: the PC 7424xp, Pinnalcle wax, Wolfgang sealant, Cobra towels, etc. I got to do my detail this past weekend and what a difference a weekend can make. It looks 10x better than when I got the car from the dealership. I was especially impressed with the Wolfgang 3.0. After the 12 hour cure time my car looked like it had mirrors all over it!
Anyway,that was a long winded introduction so I will wrap it up. Thanks again to the forum for helping this detailing novice get started off on the right foot!

Happy buffing,
G

LuxuryMobile
04-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Congrats on the new ride and a new hobby. Share some pictures if you can!

dad07
04-25-2011, 10:11 PM
:welcome:To AGO! Looks like your new addiction has started!

HeavyMetal
04-26-2011, 07:06 AM
:welcome:

I too have an addiction to black luxury cars as does my wife. They are a bear to keep nice. That's what lead me here. Now that you've made the "black mistake" you will spend the rest of your life fussing over the finish to get that glossy black hole look. I also picked WG products and Pinnacle wax. Very deep on a black car.

JSMet
04-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Welcome, InfinitiM,
It's amazing what good products, advice, and effort can do for the appearance of even a new car. You're in the right place. I just started also and am grateful I was fortunate enough to find a great place with great people. Congratulations.

Mike Phillips
04-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi George,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

I'll add you're name to the list...

Roll Call - What's your real first name? (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/33701-roll-call-what-s-your-real-first-name.html)

:xyxthumbs:

FUNX650
04-26-2011, 07:59 AM
Hi and :welcome: to AGO forum.

Just wondering if you're from, or maybe, part owner of "George-town" :)

James K
04-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Welcome. It's not a hobby, or a way of life, it is an addiction worse the meth. Good luck.

BobbyG
04-26-2011, 08:27 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online George!

OH boy, you've gone and done it now! Placed a big order, made your car look like a mirror....yup, you're in trouble now!! :laughing:

VIP Reflections
04-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Welcome! nice choice in car and color :) enjoy that nice self healing paint infiniti has.